Mama Bear wants to say Thank You

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

to all of you that have been so sweet, supportive, loving, funny and just damn wonderful.
    I feel so blessed to have you all in my life and I just wanted to send out lots of love and gratitude to all of you.
    The words of encouragement and the gut busting laughs mean so much.....
    for a bunch of "alkies", I think we are all pretty amazing and I adore each and every one of you that have been here for me.....
    Someday when I grow up, I will be a Greeneyes, or a Ruby, or a KateH1 or a Doggygirl , a Sheri, a Guitarista, a TRLGS, an IAD., or an SOBS, a Road to Recovery, or a Grateful....(to name a very few) to some other poor, miserable person that cannot find their way out of their tunnel of darkness.
    The rest of you wonderful friends that are still struggling with me....and you know who you are........lots of love, strength and gratitude coming your way.
    I love my family more than alcohol.:h
    Live in the Solution....not the problem

Awww mama bear, that's just heartwarming! Thank you for such a kind compliment. :l
    sigpic
    Thoughts become things..... choose the good ones. ~TUT

Comment

I mean it from the bottom of my heart Greenie!!

Comment

MB, you are very special to me and you have a heart of gold. I thank you for being such a good friend and a blessing in my life. I love you, girl!
        I'm not what I should be, I'm not what I could be. I'm definetly not who I want to be,
        but I'm sure not who I used to be!

There is no pit so deep that God's love is not deeper still.

"I CAN DO ALL THINGS THROUGH CHRIST WHO STRENGTHENS ME." Phil 4:13

Comment

Dont give up MamaBear. Just keep trying and you will get to be just like one of those very inpirational people you named.
          Struggling along side of you, Hippy.
          xxxxx
          I finally got it!
          "All that we are is the result of what we have thought. The mind is everything. What we think, we become" Buddah

Comment

no Hippy...you are one of my heroes...
            and Vicki...you know how I feel about you!!

Comment

thankx love and big hug always mama
              :beach: life does change as long as you are willing to change yourself ..
              best thing about the future it comes one day at a time..

Comment

Thank you for you kind words, MBear, they truly do touch my heart. Each journey is different, you will get where you want to be, you will surpass Survivor and reach Thriver!!

XO Kate
                A Dream is a Wish Your Heart Makes~Cinderella

AF 12/6/2007

Comment

That was absolutly beautiful Mama!! I think you are more there, than you know. You offer lots of support and encouragement to many all the time too! Dont forget, that YOU bring a whole lot to the table too!! And yes, I feel the same way that you do, but we will get there! Dont lose faith.
                  I LOVE MY SEROTONIN AND BOOZE SCREWS IT UP!!!!!

Comment

Hey Mama - You bring tears to a penguin's eyes...
                    Coco

Comment

bump

Comment

Oh, sweet friend!! I missed this when you posted. You mean SO much to me, and I think you are handling your situation so well. Things will get better, things will level out. Like dealing with AL, we become complacent with where we are, then life slaps us in the face and reminds us we still must be vigilant, still must look to our own self. Our life, our health, our finances.....everything we deal with each day.
                        I really care for you girl. I hope you know it. Worry when you're gone. So, stay here, where you're loved, and become again the wonderful woman al may have taken from you.
                        Take care of your boys, make your husband appreciate you, but know yourself, and live that life.
                        Leaner and stronger, right?
                        sigpic
                        Never look down on a person unless you are offering them a hand up.
                        awprint: RUBY Imagine yourself doing What you love and loving What you do, Being happy From the inside Out, experiencing your Dreams wide awake, Being creative, being Unique, being you - changing things to the way YOU know they can BE - Living the Life you Always imagined.awprint:

Comment

Way to go Mama....I gotta' hug something ! ha! IAD
                          ?Be who you are and say what you feel because
                          those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind.?
                          Dr. Seuss

Comment

Go MamaBear...I love gratitude. It is such an attractive quality in others. Much more attractive than losing 5 kgs or getting your teeth whitened.

Love it, and thanks to you all as well from me.
                            Hazeleyes
                            Allen Carr’s book changed everything for me. The easyway to control alcohol. Highly recommended

Comment

Outside of a dog a book is mans best friend. Inside of a dog its too dark to read

Comment

Working...
                              X