Paging Overit!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Paging Overit!

Where are you girlie? Hope all is well with you today. We're missing you on the threads. Talk to us already.
    xoxoxoxo
    K9
    :heart:I love my daughter more than alcohol:heart:

Believe in yourself. You are stronger than you think.

Paging Overit!

You are so sweet.. Im seriously blushing! I missed you guys today, I really did!

I tried to log in this morning before work, but the site was having problems. Then I was off to work one of many 12 hour shifts at my slave job. In fact, if I am not around one day... thats where I am just a slaving away! Ick. I wont even go into how much I hate my job. I try to stay positve, but if you saw where I work, and WHO I work with... You would really feel sorry for me, LOL!

I have an easy day tommorrow, so definately plan on hanging with my favorite peeps!

So your working out alot huh K-9? Thats awesome! Your going to be one Super HOT Mama if you keep it up (not that your not already)

Thanks for thinking of me today... you made me feel special.
    I LOVE MY SEROTONIN AND BOOZE SCREWS IT UP!!!!!

Comment

Paging Overit!

We are all thinking of you OverIt!! Nice to hear from you!! keep that pool warm tomorrow please?

Start by doing what's necessary, then what's possible and suddenly you are doing the impossible.

St. Francis of Assisi

Comment

Working...
      X