Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Obama promised to get back with the Govt. of Arizona today.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Anotherday;895995 wrote: Well, considering I live in AZ, my opinion SHOULD matter. This state truly does suck, for any of you wondering out there. It sucks independent of any immigration matter, as it's filled with a bunch of right wing heartless nutcases, which never makes for a fun place to live.

I have to endure this heartless crap, day in day out. In fact, Kid's Care was cut off, in spite of the fact it would have cost AZ some 20 or 30 million and the federal government would have given the state 70 million to continue it. So, all in all, I live in a state with a bunch of heartless people. And I hate it here.

To all of you right wingers out there who want 1070 passed, count yourselves among the heartless. If anyone should be "gone after" it should be employers, not the people.
    I love this country. I believe in the constitution. I believe in the laws we are governed by. When we do not follow the rule of law anarchy ensues. I do not want to see that happen. So for that you label me "heartless?"
    Outside of a dog a book is mans best friend. Inside of a dog its too dark to read

Comment

Anotherday you shared your opinion and ruby shared hers. You see, that's the American way. But you had the problem...hmmm!
      Outside of a dog a book is mans best friend. Inside of a dog its too dark to read

Comment

Another Day.......Your Problem is'nt Arizona....it's that your a Liberal living in a Moderate state. I on the other hand am an Independent living in a Leberal state (MD) (aka: Steny Hoyer our Rep.) We all have to endure our Geography....or move ! MD, Ca. or Wa. might be a good place for Liberals.
        ?Be who you are and say what you feel because
        those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind.?
        Dr. Seuss

Comment

Like the State of Denial?? Sorry, sorry, wasn't going to even acknowledge the complete intolerance of others.
          sigpic
          Never look down on a person unless you are offering them a hand up.
          awprint: RUBY Imagine yourself doing What you love and loving What you do, Being happy From the inside Out, experiencing your Dreams wide awake, Being creative, being Unique, being you - changing things to the way YOU know they can BE - Living the Life you Always imagined.awprint:

Comment

Working...
          X