Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Quick Update

Johnnyh

Good to hear from you. Stay strong and keep taking that antabuse as long as you need it.
    AF Since April 20, 2008
    4 Years!!!
    :lilheart:

Comment

Quick Update

Thanks M3. Thanks Dancelot.

I just feel much safer on the Antabuse. I'm so glad for it right now.
      AF since 15th March 2010

The journey is the goal. As long as you're fighting the good fight and you're not giving up on giving up, you're winning. It's not about how often you get knocked down, it's about how often you get up again. Sobriety the goal for sure. But striving to get to that goal is what it's about. Not getting there. Because the journey never ends. The journey is the goal.

Comment

Quick Update

johnny, you are willing to do whatever it takes and that is....what it takes! Glad you had a great time and glad to see you back!

DG
        Sobriety Date = 5/22/08
        Nicotine Free Date = 2/27/07

One day at a time.

Comment

Quick Update

Thanks DG Good to be back. Trying to get to a meeting this week but my schedule is hectic. That's enough though to keep my mind of AL so all good
          AF since 15th March 2010

The journey is the goal. As long as you're fighting the good fight and you're not giving up on giving up, you're winning. It's not about how often you get knocked down, it's about how often you get up again. Sobriety the goal for sure. But striving to get to that goal is what it's about. Not getting there. Because the journey never ends. The journey is the goal.

Comment

Working...
          X