Heat Exhaustion

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Heat Exhaustion

Now I know a lot of you are smarter than me, and I do know better.

Not being able to drive I needed coffee, milk, etc. from the grocery store yesterday so I walked to the grocery store in triple digit temps. Half way back I got the goosebumps, lack of coordination, pounding head etc.

I know better, but didn't want to bother anyone. Lesson very well learned. I can do without coffee and milk, but chocolate was high on my list!!
    Enlightened by MWO

Heat Exhaustion

Next time, be sure your hydrated well before you go, and take water with you. So glad you're better. There's a lot of that going around! :H
    sigpic
    Never look down on a person unless you are offering them a hand up.
    awprint: RUBY Imagine yourself doing What you love and loving What you do, Being happy From the inside Out, experiencing your Dreams wide awake, Being creative, being Unique, being you - changing things to the way YOU know they can BE - Living the Life you Always imagined.awprint:

Comment

Heat Exhaustion

If you have apple cider vinegar, mix it with tepid water and spray or lay cloths over your body with this solution or just tepid water will hydrate along with drinking water of course.

Start by doing what's necessary, then what's possible and suddenly you are doing the impossible.

St. Francis of Assisi

Comment

Heat Exhaustion

Wish I could give advice......no overheating going on here! LOL

(I might need advice on frost bite though )
        :flower: I'm not as good as I'm gonna get, but I'm better than I used to be.

Comment

Heat Exhaustion

SK,

Heat stroke is the last thing you need! Please take good care of yourself.

xo

Comment

Working...
          X