Army Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Army Thread

okies my lovelies..must take pooches for a quick wee & poo...
    gotta see another psycologist..this one for battered women
    on wednesday the one for Ollie,
    on thursday the one for AL....
    shit, you would think with all of them..I should be able to sort my nut out....:H:H

byzzzzzzzzzzzzz
    XXXXXX:l:l

Comment

Army Thread

ladyjan;892421 wrote: Hiya wirly girly birdy stirly cirly......
      have you got two sons??
      Yep, 33 and going on 31. Great kids, hard-working, considerate, polite, smart, good looking. And I'm not just saying that cause they're my kids. They really are like that. We had rules at our house and mostly they stuck to them. Except for getting home later than they were told. Otherwise, they pretty much obeyed the rules. They got into mischief like all kids will and like my sisters and I did but nothing serious. No cops knocking on our door or fathers of girls calling to complain.
      For every 60 seconds that you are angry, you lose a minute of happiness.
      AF since 10/10/2015:yay:

Comment

Army Thread

Lmao Jan...I think that is great...get it all out on every aspect of your life, it can only do good xxxxx
        "It's not your job to like me, it's mine!"

AF 10th May 2010
        NF 12th May 2010

Comment

Army Thread

one2many;892433 wrote: I am very spontaneous, just don't want people to think I am thick or uneducated....as one or two do already....
          I can't imagine anyone thinking you're either thick or uneducated and there is a saying that I read here at MWO a while back about what others think about how we do things... went something like this..
          Those who care don't matter and those who matter don't care.
          So just don't give a rat's arse about anyone who thinks you're less than you are...

Comment

Army Thread

one2many;892433 wrote: I am very spontaneous, just don't want people to think I am thick or uneducated....as one or two do already....
            my little embarrassing secrect... I actually even Google some words..and my work is not only the oral it is also written....:H
            shhhhh don't tell anyone....:H

Comment

Army Thread

ladyjan;892436 wrote: okies my lovelies..must take pooches for a quick wee & poo...
              gotta see another psycologist..this one for battered women
              on wednesday the one for Ollie,
              on thursday the one for AL....
              shit, you would think with all of them..I should be able to sort my nut out....:H:H

byzzzzzzzzzzzzz
              XXXXXX:l:l
              :H:H
              Jan, I think you've gotten your nut pretty well straightened out. Take care. Talk to you later....

Comment

Army Thread

ladyjan;892440 wrote: my little embarrassing secrect... I actually even Google some words..and my work is not only the oral it is also written....:H
                shhhhh don't tell anyone....:H
                When you type here, you've got the spell check automatically. I google a lot of words but it's only when I can't understand something the other members write because they're using words of a local dialect and I don't know the meaning...like "bint" for example.
                Anyway, your secret's safe. We won't tell a soul...

Comment

Army Thread

one2many;892423 wrote: Ok, I am gonna make a conscious effort from now on to check my posts before I send.....no more typos from Oney...
                  Noooooooooooo, you can't do that!!!

What would the Army be without them???
                  I'll do whatever it takes
                  AF 21/08/2009

Comment

Army Thread

Tippers, may I ask what color shirt you are wearing today?! I hope it's yellow?

Hi everyone
                    AF since 15th March 2010

The journey is the goal. As long as you're fighting the good fight and you're not giving up on giving up, you're winning. It's not about how often you get knocked down, it's about how often you get up again. Sobriety the goal for sure. But striving to get to that goal is what it's about. Not getting there. Because the journey never ends. The journey is the goal.

Comment

Army Thread

hello hello .. i had another sleepy day yesterday... back to bed and missed the lovely afternoon.... lets see if i can do better today. im off on the roof of the conservatory to clean out the gutters.... not good with heights so ill have to put a blindfold on so i cant see
                      Today is the tomorrow i worried about yesterday and it turned out fine
                      Keep passing the open windows

Comment

Army Thread

stirly-girly;892439 wrote: I can't imagine anyone thinking you're either thick or uneducated and there is a saying that I read here at MWO a while back about what others think about how we do things... went something like this..
                        Those who care don't matter and those who matter don't care.
                        So just don't give a rat's arse about anyone who thinks you're less than you are...
                        Yep, you are right....I do tend to let smart comments get to me sometimes and to be honest it is my own fault. It really is only one person in particular and when I think about it, the only thing that they spurt forth is smart comments, nothing else of any substance and certainly nothing about their battle with booze etc, so using that as a measurement of intelligence, I would rather be the honest, spontaneous person I am...typos and all...

AF 10th May 2010
                        NF 12th May 2010

Comment

Army Thread

spuddleduck;892449 wrote: hello hello .. i had another sleepy day yesterday... back to bed and missed the lovely afternoon.... lets see if i can do better today. im off on the roof of the conservatory to clean out the gutters.... not good with heights so ill have to put a blindfold on so i cant see
                          You should sleep for a living Spuds lol....

AF 10th May 2010
                          NF 12th May 2010

Comment

Army Thread

one2many you are a lovely buzzy mad little thing and your doing great and you have helped a lot of people here including this bloke :-),so dont change and keep it up,:-)

:congratulatory: Clean & Sober since 13/01/2009 :congratulatory:

Until one is committed there is always hesitant thoughts.
                            I know enough to know that I don't know enough.

This signature has been typed in front of a live studio audience.

Comment

Army Thread

Hello gurlz & Johnny

I was bloody well panicked this morning. Everythnig seems better now, though.

Why are you frustrated Oney?

No, johhny, I'm not wearing a yellow shirt... we overslept and that was the last thing on my mind.

Mrs. T and the cubs will be doing their bit, though...
                              I'll do whatever it takes
                              AF 21/08/2009

Comment

Army Thread

one2many;892452 wrote: You should sleep for a living Spuds lol....

Comment

Working...
                                X