Army Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Army Thread

mario;892455 wrote: one2many you are a lovely buzzy mad little thing and your doing great and you have helped a lot of people here including this bloke :-),so dont change and keep it up,:-)
    Very well said.

Oney held my hand when I came here and still does when I need it! :l
    I'll do whatever it takes
    AF 21/08/2009

Comment

Army Thread

tiptronic_ct;892456 wrote: Hello gurlz & Johnny

I was bloody well panicked this morning. Everythnig seems better now, though.
      What happened Tips?
      For every 60 seconds that you are angry, you lose a minute of happiness.
      AF since 10/10/2015:yay:

Comment

Army Thread

today i will stay awake. got to get myself on wakey wakey time zone cos im going on an upholstery course this weekend. 2 days 9.30 till 4. i dont think they will take kindly to me having a nap on someones furniture while they are trying to make it look pretty.
        Today is the tomorrow i worried about yesterday and it turned out fine
        Keep passing the open windows

Comment

Army Thread

stirly-girly;892460 wrote: What happened Tips?
          I was late arriving at the office, with a number of urgent issues to resolve (systems problems, unhappy people etc.) and two back-to-back meetings waiting for me and I din't have time to preapre for them.

I HATE being unprepared, workwise.
          AF 21/08/2009

Comment

Army Thread

So everything went okay?

Comment

Army Thread

Hey... sorry to hear you're having such ahectic morning Tip!!
              AF since 15th March 2010

The journey is the goal. As long as you're fighting the good fight and you're not giving up on giving up, you're winning. It's not about how often you get knocked down, it's about how often you get up again. Sobriety the goal for sure. But striving to get to that goal is what it's about. Not getting there. Because the journey never ends. The journey is the goal.

Comment

Army Thread

By the way. How are we going to get these spammers off the forum?!! they're starting to go on my nerves. Just ignore them?!!
                AF since 15th March 2010

The journey is the goal. As long as you're fighting the good fight and you're not giving up on giving up, you're winning. It's not about how often you get knocked down, it's about how often you get up again. Sobriety the goal for sure. But striving to get to that goal is what it's about. Not getting there. Because the journey never ends. The journey is the goal.

Comment

Army Thread

How is town Tippers?! When you a little less stress later and get to have a look outside please let me know?! Must be great atmosphere before the game this afternoon?! or same old as usual?
                  AF since 15th March 2010

Comment

Army Thread

johnnyh;892471 wrote: By the way. How are we going to get these spammers off the forum?!! they're starting to go on my nerves. Just ignore them?!!
                    They've been reported.

BTW, I'm wearing a t-shirt that has this on the front today...

Comment

Army Thread

stirly-girly;892468 wrote: So everything went okay?
                      It's under control, thanks Stirly. But its something I have to work on...

Be like a duck (just not sleeping as much as Spuds!) - calm on top, paddling furiously underneath...

Johnny: town is lively already with a lekker atmosphere in the air.
                      AF 21/08/2009

Comment

Army Thread

OK - gotta run. See you later.
                        AF 21/08/2009

Comment

Army Thread

Awwhhh thanks Guys..

Tipps, I am frustrated with some stuff going on with neighbours and children at the moment....very upsetting.
                          Hope your day gets better

Spamers are pissin me off!
                          "It's not your job to like me, it's mine!"

AF 10th May 2010
                          NF 12th May 2010

Comment

Army Thread

think im getting a reputation as a sleepy duck.cant think why. ive cut down my campral so im looking forward to a solid poo in the next few days. (possibly tmi) o little things please little ducky minds
                            Today is the tomorrow i worried about yesterday and it turned out fine
                            Keep passing the open windows

Comment

Army Thread

Good Luck for Greece Stirly

Problem with them spammers, you report them, they get deleted and are immediately back on again under a different user. Where do they come from now all of a sudden?! Or there used to be problems like that before?
                              AF since 15th March 2010

Comment

Army Thread

Wish I was in Cape Town CBD now to soak up the atmosphere
                                AF since 15th March 2010

Comment

Working...
                                X