X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Army Thread

one2many;892671 wrote: awwhhh you are sweet Stirly! x

I am Argentina in the stakes!!
    Who gave you Argentina? Was it KTAB?. Tell him to get his arse back here and change that!!! Now!!!
    And he needs to update the Tigger map as well.
    For every 60 seconds that you are angry, you lose a minute of happiness.
    AF since 10/10/2015:yay:

Comment

Army Thread

wannachange;892674 wrote:
      Johnnyh regarding spammers, you can't change them, you can only change yourself and how you perceive it, you should not allow it to bother you, after all its only text on a screen which is easily ignored. I generally hover the mouse over a topic to see if it is spam or not and avoid it if it is.
      Yeah. Well it doesn't really bother me to an extent where it's spoiling my mood. I just think it's a cheek to go through the effort to register a user and keep posting these ads. And It does concern me that it might be off putting to ppl coming to visit the forum first time. So just saying if there was something that could be done about it it would better be done
      AF since 15th March 2010

The journey is the goal. As long as you're fighting the good fight and you're not giving up on giving up, you're winning. It's not about how often you get knocked down, it's about how often you get up again. Sobriety the goal for sure. But striving to get to that goal is what it's about. Not getting there. Because the journey never ends. The journey is the goal.

Comment

Army Thread

Aehm... Free kicks you mean Chill, FREE KICKS :H:H:H
        AF since 15th March 2010

The journey is the goal. As long as you're fighting the good fight and you're not giving up on giving up, you're winning. It's not about how often you get knocked down, it's about how often you get up again. Sobriety the goal for sure. But striving to get to that goal is what it's about. Not getting there. Because the journey never ends. The journey is the goal.

Comment

Army Thread

johnnyh;892682 wrote: Weeeellll..... Just trying to keep up your good spirits :H:H:H

But honestly. If Switzerland can beat Spain, any team can really beat any team, right?!
          Well, you do have a point and New Zealand did tie with Italy and would have won if the ref hadn't called that penalty IMHO....

Nice photo Chill...

Well, I have to go rustle up some grub for Mr. Stirly. He'll be home soon and hungry. Laterz....

Comment

Army Thread

Funny picture though :H:H:H
            AF since 15th March 2010

Comment

Army Thread

I picked argentina myself coz i heard it somewhere that they were good.
              "It's not your job to like me, it's mine!"

AF 10th May 2010
              NF 12th May 2010

Comment

Army Thread

I wish Ktab would come back too
                "It's not your job to like me, it's mine!"

AF 10th May 2010
                NF 12th May 2010

Comment

Army Thread

stirly-girly;892689 wrote: Well, you do have a point and New Zealand did tie with Italy and would have won if the ref hadn't called that penalty IMHO....
                  Exactly. So go GREECE!!!! I will be supporting Greece
                  AF since 15th March 2010

Comment

Army Thread

one2many;892695 wrote: I wish Ktab would come back too
                    Maybe we should start a "come back KTAB" thread like a petition, in case he comes on lurking?
                    "In the depths of winter I finally learned there was in me an invincible summer ."
                    AF - JAN 1st 2010
                    NF - May 1996

Comment

Army Thread

Where is KTAB?!
                      AF since 15th March 2010

Comment

Army Thread

Did I miss somthing?
                        AF since 15th March 2010

Comment

Army Thread

johnnyh;892686 wrote: Yeah. Well it doesn't really bother me to an extent where it's spoiling my mood. I just think it's a cheek to go through the effort to register a user and keep posting these ads. And It does concern me that it might be off putting to ppl coming to visit the forum first time. So just saying if there was something that could be done about it it would better be done
                          Just a note on that. Yes, the moderator can have these people removed from the forum but you really can't stop people from registering.
                          I know what you mean about Newbies and actually I had bit of an argument in chat one day because of the conversation that was going on. If a Newbie had dropped into chat for the first time, not knowing the other members and how they can banter back and forth sometimes, they would have gone running for the mountains. This is an open forum and only so much can be controlled. So like Wanna says, just ignore them. Report them if it makes you feel better and then just forget about them...

Comment

Army Thread

Oney 3 days ago you had 6 pounds gained... what happened?

Comment

Army Thread

Johnny he wanted to have a break from here, it wasnt helping him at the moment
                              "In the depths of winter I finally learned there was in me an invincible summer ."
                              AF - JAN 1st 2010
                              NF - May 1996

Comment

Army Thread

Argh..... Noooooo. Come bAAAAAAAAAAAck Ktab!!!!
                                AF since 15th March 2010

Comment

Working...
                                X