CODE MONKEY PLEASE HELP

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

CODE MONKEY PLEASE HELP

what is going on with the site .. i was log in and posted and then after that the site went crazy and couldnt get back on .. an this is the second time in one week that has happen .. are you doing work on the site??? and well this site is my life line and to many other here .. we need to know if there a problem or when you are doing work on the site .. please let us know ...thankx
    :beach: life does change as long as you are willing to change yourself ..
    best thing about the future it comes one day at a time..

CODE MONKEY PLEASE HELP

WELL SAID Mr T....Nice to be kept informed.
    "It's not your job to like me, it's mine!"

AF 10th May 2010
    NF 12th May 2010

Comment

CODE MONKEY PLEASE HELP

Thank you, T. I was thinking today, HOW do I reach my friends if this is a meltdown?? Beside the newbies, it's the rest of us who get crazy! Is there some way we can help keep it better funded, etc.?
      Everyone, send me your e-mail, facebook, etc. NOW so I don't lose you. It's amazing how close we've become, what a family, what a support group. Love you all.
      sigpic
      Never look down on a person unless you are offering them a hand up.
      awprint: RUBY Imagine yourself doing What you love and loving What you do, Being happy From the inside Out, experiencing your Dreams wide awake, Being creative, being Unique, being you - changing things to the way YOU know they can BE - Living the Life you Always imagined.awprint:

Comment

CODE MONKEY PLEASE HELP

yep sure is,happened last week to

:congratulatory: Clean & Sober since 13/01/2009 :congratulatory:

Until one is committed there is always hesitant thoughts.
        I know enough to know that I don't know enough.

This signature has been typed in front of a live studio audience.

Comment

CODE MONKEY PLEASE HELP

I think T did it! :H
          sigpic
          awprint: RUBY Imagine yourself doing What you love and loving What you do, Being happy From the inside Out, experiencing your Dreams wide awake, Being creative, being Unique, being you - changing things to the way YOU know they can BE - Living the Life you Always imagined.awprint:

Comment

CODE MONKEY PLEASE HELP

Ya have me already Rubers....xxxxx

Mario ya have to join FB!

AF 10th May 2010
            NF 12th May 2010

Comment

CODE MONKEY PLEASE HELP

one2many;893752 wrote: Ya have me already Rubers....xxxxx

Mario ya have to join FB!
              Ditto, Ruby and One2 already have my details, Mario?????? We need you :H:H:H xxx
              sigpicXXX

Comment

CODE MONKEY PLEASE HELP

Yeah Mario... they usually bombard my wall when this goes DOWN :H

Comment

CODE MONKEY PLEASE HELP

I really felt LOST today when the site was down. I know that I don't post to you all regularly - I stick mainly to Newbies Nest but I follow you all. Do you mind sharing Facebook or e-mail contact info with me if I PM you? I really felt LOST and started thinking what would I do without you?!?!?!?!?! :upset:
                  "Only I can change my life. No one can do it for me.".....Carol Burnett
                  AF - 7-27-15

Comment

CODE MONKEY PLEASE HELP

I got a little panicky myself! I don't really use Facebook a lot, they block it at work (I guess they think we'd spend too much time on it?? lol) But I'm happy to post my personal email...
                    :heart:I love my daughter more than alcohol:heart:

Believe in yourself. You are stronger than you think.

Comment

CODE MONKEY PLEASE HELP

Feel free to pm me..no prob xx

AF 10th May 2010
                      NF 12th May 2010

Comment

CODE MONKEY PLEASE HELP

Most of us 'oldies', if you have one connection, you can get others. It's just that THIS is such a primary connection. If you need me, let me know.
                        sigpic

Comment

CODE MONKEY PLEASE HELP

well also can everyone please pm RJ AND CODEMONKEY .. JUST TO LET THEM KNOW WHATS GOING ON .. THANKX AND ANYONE NEEDS ME .. JUST PM ME ANYTIME ...ILL TRY AND HELP IN ANYWAY I CAN ..

sorry about the caps hehehehehe
                          :beach: life does change as long as you are willing to change yourself ..
                          best thing about the future it comes one day at a time..

Comment

CODE MONKEY PLEASE HELP

Hi Everyone
                            Im on facebook and if anyone wants to PM me I will be happy to exchange details
                            "In the depths of winter I finally learned there was in me an invincible summer ."
                            AF - JAN 1st 2010
                            NF - May 1996

Comment

CODE MONKEY PLEASE HELP

hi all,yo t ive never seen you get that xcited,my way out i beleive has difficulties at times,i couldnt get on earlier,so i just kept on trying,similar to my manyother bad habits,there are a lot of other sites that will keep you occupied,i had the same feeling when a gamblin site i went on shut down totally,wwithdrawl,but then i found many more,but then i dont gamble for money,have a good one T,gyco

Comment

Working...
                              X