CODE MONKEY PLEASE HELP

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

CODE MONKEY PLEASE HELP

Gy, you leave me in fits of laughter! I've missed you, boy!
    sigpic
    Never look down on a person unless you are offering them a hand up.
    awprint: RUBY Imagine yourself doing What you love and loving What you do, Being happy From the inside Out, experiencing your Dreams wide awake, Being creative, being Unique, being you - changing things to the way YOU know they can BE - Living the Life you Always imagined.awprint:

Comment

CODE MONKEY PLEASE HELP

I can't begin to tell you how dismayed I was that I couldn't get on the site this morning. What would I do???
      So relieved this afternoon when I got home. I got to finish the trip felt 'round the world!
      And so much more. Seems like there is so much crucial information here. Could it all be lost? Isn't it the only of it's kind?
      I'm going to go explore Newbies Nest... See if I can figure out all I don't know yet.(Couldn't start there, of course.)
      ~k

Comment

CODE MONKEY PLEASE HELP

Research, you can start anywhere. People are kind, understanding. That's why this place is crucial to so many. Good luck, honey. PM me if you need!
        sigpic
        Never look down on a person unless you are offering them a hand up.
        awprint: RUBY Imagine yourself doing What you love and loving What you do, Being happy From the inside Out, experiencing your Dreams wide awake, Being creative, being Unique, being you - changing things to the way YOU know they can BE - Living the Life you Always imagined.awprint:

Comment

CODE MONKEY PLEASE HELP

The glitches in this website has made all of us think about what a great place this is and how many of us have been helped by this website and/or the book My Way Out, written by Robertal Jewel, also the creator and sustainor of this site.

It takes time and money to maintain a website such as this. This website is able to generate money two ways, one is the Health Store and the other is the Subcribers section. In the nearly 3 years that I have been here, I have never seen even one plea for money to maintain this site. But, I would encourage all new members to downlad the book, My Way Out, and anyone that uses supplements, think about supporting the Health Store by purchasing anything they can from that store. You might also want to check out the Subscriber section. With your first subscription, you do get the book and one bottle of kudzu free.

RJ has been very generous with all of us throughout the years. She even allows free discussions on other ways, besides MWO to use to rid ourselves of our addictions if we so choose. So often we pat each other on the back for a job well done, but at the end of the day, it is Roberta Jewell that we have to thank for keeping this place going!

Thank You RJ!!
          A Dream is a Wish Your Heart Makes~Cinderella

AF 12/6/2007

Comment

CODE MONKEY PLEASE HELP

Same experience here overnight, our time....
            How weird was that ???
            I was panicking too :H
            If your 8 year old self met you, would they be proud?
            Rejoined life 20/5/19

Comment

Working...
            X