how long?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

how long?

Hi everyone... I am now 19 day af (still find it hard to believe sometimes) I have been taking Kudzu and l-glut and was just wondering how long does anyone recommend to carry them on for. I know obviously it depends on the person and I dont think i want to stop them for a while yet....but was just wondering.

how long?

bungle, I don't know of any side effects. If it's working, keep working it. CONGRATULATIONS! on 19 days. The site's been iffy today, but I'm sure others can tell you more. Keep up the struggle!!
    sigpic
    Never look down on a person unless you are offering them a hand up.
    awprint: RUBY Imagine yourself doing What you love and loving What you do, Being happy From the inside Out, experiencing your Dreams wide awake, Being creative, being Unique, being you - changing things to the way YOU know they can BE - Living the Life you Always imagined.awprint:

Comment

how long?

Hi Bungle,
      I stopped taking Kudzu because I didn't notice any difference one way or the other. But I currently take L-Glut as part of my training and exercise regiment. It's safe to keep taking as long as you would like. The L-glut is an amino acid that helps with muscle strength. Not sure what all Kudzu does, but I don't think it has any damaging effects when used long term. I say if it's working...keep on doin' it!

Congratulations on 19 days, that's awesome!

K9
      :heart:I love my daughter more than alcohol:heart:

Believe in yourself. You are stronger than you think.

Comment

how long?

sorry dont know anything about the meds but wanted to say awesome job on 19 days af
        :beach: life does change as long as you are willing to change yourself ..
        best thing about the future it comes one day at a time..

Comment

how long?

Thank you ....kind people.

Comment

how long?

Join us somewhere here, bungle. I post mostly on 'The Journey' thread, also 'Army' (it's NOT military!:H) Talking and mingling really helps. Lot of good people on both.
            sigpic
            Never look down on a person unless you are offering them a hand up.
            awprint: RUBY Imagine yourself doing What you love and loving What you do, Being happy From the inside Out, experiencing your Dreams wide awake, Being creative, being Unique, being you - changing things to the way YOU know they can BE - Living the Life you Always imagined.awprint:

Comment

Working...
            X