X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Army thread 25th June

Morning troopers

Happy Friday to you all

Just read about Jans exciting news on the undies thread, so will be thinking of you today hun.

Going to meet a friend for lunch today that I havent seen for years and years. Looking forward to it, should be good.

OK, lets get back to these blasted Malans Triangles
    Wish me luck!!
    Living now and not just existing since 9th July 2008
    Nicotine Free since 6th February 2009

Army thread 25th June

Morning Starty and all to come

I hope you enjoy your lunch Starty! Good luck on getting your assignment done.

I need to wrap up everything at work so that I can enjoy a stress-free break. We have a major go-live at the end of July, so I need to make sure that things will still progress while I'm away. I'll end my day with a session at my shrink. I hope its not going to be one of the tough ones. I'm feeling kinda fragile and not quite up to one of those.

Have a happy Friday, all
    I'll do whatever it takes
    AF 21/08/2009

Comment

Army thread 25th June

Mornina all!!

Whoohooo Jannerface.....methinks we are gonna have Oliiefest on the thread tonight!

Starty, I hope you get them feckin triangles into yer head!

Tiggs, hope you get everything done and then you can relax for a wek hon.
      "It's not your job to like me, it's mine!"

AF 10th May 2010
      NF 12th May 2010

Comment

Army thread 25th June

Good mornin' Starts & Tiggeroooonie..ooops missed you....and of course hOney..
        hope you have a lhappy chatty catch up lunch Starts

& hope you have a not soooo chatty gentler session with your shrink Tiggs..

am gonna jump in the shower and go up to pick my baby boy up from the very last forced night spent away from his mummy.....

the next time he puts his head on a pillow outside of his home will be by our choice, and for a happy reason.....

thankyou all each and everyone of you for being there with your love & support..that helped make this day possible...:l:l:l:l

Comment

Army thread 25th June

Jan - thank you for so honestly sharing this painful journey with us. If your story can be seen as a wake-up call to even just one other parent here on MWO, your job is done ...

Hug that boy, enjoy your life and help him grow into a thoroughly decent man.

You have my utmost respect.

Comment

Army thread 25th June

Good Morning.....
            JAN - What a day for you!!! Yahoo.....:banana:
            Me's slept in and dog giving me the eye so have to run, can you believe its cloudy here today?! Which is good because I will actually get to my to-do-list instead of lazing in the garden, and....... going to the pub this afternoon to watch the Portugal game!!!:yougo:

Check in later guys! ITS FRIDAY!!!!
            "In the depths of winter I finally learned there was in me an invincible summer ."
            AF - JAN 1st 2010
            NF - May 1996

Comment

Army thread 25th June

Good morning Army, not often I get to check in anymore. Hope everyone has a great weekend.
              Jan, congratulations to you and Ollie, may you both enjoy ALL of your time together, you have done one amazing turn around.
              Starts, enjoy your lunch.
              Tipps I hope all goes according to plan at work today so you can enjoy your time off with the cubs.
              Hello to Oney, Tawny and Chill.
              JC hope you make it home safe and sound from your trip, hope you know how much I hated not getting to meet up with you.
              Sun is shining here so better make a move and get the washing machine on, forgot how much washing one so small can create.

Comment

Army thread 25th June

Hi there Opal......How is the little man...I bet he is adorable...God I am sooo clucky these days..

Chilly Willy, was in a bad mood till I read my Daily OM..wow what a difference that made!

AF 10th May 2010
                NF 12th May 2010

Comment

Army thread 25th June

good morning all,

:congratulatory: Clean & Sober since 13/01/2009 :congratulatory:

Until one is committed there is always hesitant thoughts.
                  I know enough to know that I don't know enough.

This signature has been typed in front of a live studio audience.

Comment

Army thread 25th June

Fantastico news ladyjan :-) delighted for you & ollie & the rest of your family :-)

Comment

Army thread 25th June

ok of for a bit

another slow Army today ?

catch you all laters

Comment

Army thread 25th June

wooohoooo. a jolly good morning to ya all. sounds like everyones off to a good start to the day. lets all have a super duper friday
                        Today is the tomorrow i worried about yesterday and it turned out fine
                        Keep passing the open windows

Comment

Army thread 25th June

Looks like its gonna be a quiet day here today..off to blast the music and get some housework done!!

AF 10th May 2010
                          NF 12th May 2010

Comment

Army thread 25th June

Anyone about ?

Comment

Army thread 25th June

sod the football, i wanna be at a little farm listening to music in the sunshine GLASTONBURY!!! i wonder, could i do it sober
                              Today is the tomorrow i worried about yesterday and it turned out fine
                              Keep passing the open windows

Comment

Working...
                              X