Army thread 25th June

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Army thread 25th June

one2many;894878 wrote: The poor kids, I remember seeing them before in one of her shows....just kinda left there really to their own devices...or with the nanny..
    Exactly

:congratulatory: Clean & Sober since 13/01/2009 :congratulatory:

Until one is committed there is always hesitant thoughts.
    I know enough to know that I don't know enough.

This signature has been typed in front of a live studio audience.

Comment

Army thread 25th June

Oney and Mario and to all who drop by later!!

Was at work most of the day and just finished reading through the posts and catching up on the latest news....
      Sounds like you are fine....
      For every 60 seconds that you are angry, you lose a minute of happiness.
      AF since 10/10/2015:yay:

Comment

Army thread 25th June

And more important how are you stirly

Comment

Army thread 25th June

mario;894890 wrote: And more important how are you stirly
          Fine thanks, Mario. Glad to be back to the peace and quiet and clean air of our town. Don't much like going down into Athens. Too much noise and air pollution... This house is up the little road where I walk my dogger. Belive me, I will take this kind of sky over a polluted one, any day....

Comment

Army thread 25th June

Beautifull stirly, you just cant beat the quality of were you live.

Comment

Army thread 25th June

It truly is lovely here Mario. We're only about 40 kilometres from the centre of Athens but we really don't have to go there for anything. Lovely shops right here in town and in other towns close by. We're only 5 minutes from the harbour and 10 minutes from various beaches. And as you can see from the picture, the air pollution from the city hasn't gotten out this far yet..

Comment

Army thread 25th June

great stuff stirly eventually i will be back in portugal,i am pure at ease over there for some strange reason,love the sea & lonely beaches,cant beat it.

Comment

Army thread 25th June

and the sardine pate...

Hiya Stirls...be back later have visitors!
                  "It's not your job to like me, it's mine!"

AF 10th May 2010
                  NF 12th May 2010

Comment

Army thread 25th June

Hey all, don't usually wander in here, but I'm struggling, Bored at work, many systems not working and this is the hardest day of my week, Joe leaves for work at 2:30 and not home until 11:30, the last few days I've been wanting a drink, went to doc for new rx for depression and just started, so telling myself to give it a chance to work, but hubby has been depressed too and only wants to sleep, I can understand that, I feel the depression coming on and boredom....a mixture for drinking.....someone slap me....

Comment

Army thread 25th June

mario;894908 wrote: great stuff stirly eventually i will be back in portugal,i am pure at ease over there for some strange reason,love the sea & lonely beaches,cant beat it.
                      If that's where you're meant to be, then Mario, my friend, that is where you will end up. And I really hope you do since you feel at home there. I have often said that I was born in the wrong country. I wasn't really. I grew up in a beautiful small town and it was just the greatest place. But Greece is my adopted country and I don't think I could live anywhere else....

Oney, just saw you there now and you, too, Hart...hi to both of you. Hart, sorry to run off like this but I am off to walk the pooch. He didn't get his usual exercise today since I wasn't here to give him his long walk. I'll be back soon. And in the meantime, Mario is here and someone else will no doubt drop by in a bit. Sorry, back soon...

Comment

Army thread 25th June

hiya heart how are you and your more than welcome in here

Comment

Army thread 25th June

Thanx Mario, as I said I'm feeling vulnerable, how's the weather there in Dublin?

Comment

Army thread 25th June

hart;894918 wrote: Thanx Mario, as I said I'm feeling vulnerable, how's the weather there in Dublin?
                            cloudy & some rain , when you coming over,your husband is from here isent he ?

Comment

Army thread 25th June

Yup Joe is, and all his family is there, though only his parents are in Dublin now, but the rest are close, we are thinking October......

Comment

Army thread 25th June

hart;894924 wrote: Yup Joe is, and all his family is there, though only his parents are in Dublin now, but the rest are close, we are thinking October......
                                That be great,i think starting over is coming to Dublin in october maybe we could all meet up,you would have a laugh

Comment

Working...
                                X