Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Book Club

KTAB = :wings:
    Ethanol is a toxic chemical, why would I drink it?

Comment

Book Club

I dont fink so.......
      I love my family more than alcohol.:h
      Live in the Solution....not the problem

Comment

Book Club

Ok I started my book yesterday, I have to say it grabbed my attention right from the start. And yes, it was kinda steamy...love it. LOL It's good so far, I think I'm on page 40 or so. I'm anxious to hear what everyone else thinks of it. I noticed that KTAB is interested all of a sudden...hmm, suspicious.
        :heart:I love my daughter more than alcohol:heart:

Believe in yourself. You are stronger than you think.

Comment

Book Club

I loved it!!!....... Loved it, loved it, loved it.

I'll wait till everyone's finished before I rave on about it.
          "The greatest hazard of all, losing one?s self, can occur very quietly in the world, as if it were nothing at all. No other loss can occur so quietly; any other loss - an arm, a leg, five dollars, a wife, etc. - is sure to be noticed." Soren Kierkegaard.

AF since 13 June 2010.

Comment

Book Club

K9Lover;912851 wrote: Ok I started my book yesterday, I have to say it grabbed my attention right from the start. And yes, it was kinda steamy...love it. LOL It's good so far, I think I'm on page 40 or so. I'm anxious to hear what everyone else thinks of it. I noticed that KTAB is interested all of a sudden...hmm, suspicious.
            Hey I am an avid reader I will have you know, but not of that sort of thing, he quickly adds......err stop digging KTAB
            Ethanol is a toxic chemical, why would I drink it?

Comment

Book Club

Bump.

Comment

Working...
              X