slowly but surely

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

slowly but surely

Thanks to everyone for your replies and advice. I really needed some help with this one. One note to Stirly-Girly----- I especially liked your reply but I need you to know that I dont consider myself a Nobody. I picked that name, not to get attintion, but because it is the name of my favorite movie character of all time. I feel like a somebody and every day that I am on this site, I feel better and better!

slowly but surely

Great, thanks for explaining!
    sigpic
    Never look down on a person unless you are offering them a hand up.
    awprint: RUBY Imagine yourself doing What you love and loving What you do, Being happy From the inside Out, experiencing your Dreams wide awake, Being creative, being Unique, being you - changing things to the way YOU know they can BE - Living the Life you Always imagined.awprint:

Comment

slowly but surely

Good to hear that. Glad that MWO is helping to make you feel better. That's what this site is about. People who want to be sober or moderate, helping each other and inevitably themselves to do just that...
      For every 60 seconds that you are angry, you lose a minute of happiness.
      AF since 10/10/2015:yay:

Comment

slowly but surely

whoops nobody, i just posted on your other thread that i wanted to call you somebody but now i see why you want to be nobody....... err did that make sense.anyhow, great to have you here
        Today is the tomorrow i worried about yesterday and it turned out fine
        Keep passing the open windows

Comment

Working...
        X