Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

ARMY THREAD 27th June 2010

Hello Hello Army

After a prompt from my good friend Tips I have decided to make a concerted effort to come on here more often. I miss you guys

Hope everyone has a lovely sunday
    Zeppie
    It's time I put my big girl pants on. :grannypants: I hope they fit.

Zeppie!

Fantastic to see you!
    I'll do whatever it takes
    AF 21/08/2009

Comment

Dog, we missed that avatar of yours :H:H:H
      AF 21/08/2009

Comment

hiya Tips - here I am - watcha got planned today?

Comment

We've a young (20 y/o) visitor in the house, so it'll be a slow start to the day She normally stirs from around 11.00 onwards...

The cubs are still sleeping in any case...

I guess my Sunday newspaper will be the 1st priority, and then thinking about something nice to make for dinner. Methinks a yoghurt-based curry sounds good. Lamb or chicken...

How has your day been? Update on the dishies?
          AF 21/08/2009

Comment

Plus I'm on a week's leave!!! Yeehaw!!!
            AF 21/08/2009

Comment

Our racing club had it's annual race meeting today, it was a great day apart from the relentless rain. I didn't have any dogs racing but helped out handling my bosses dogs and then making sure all the punters were happy up in the bar. Didn't get roped into being the barmaid this year - hooray!

The MWO pups are 8 months old and I will start breaking them in in a couple of months.
              Two dogs racing at the moment with another five nearly ready to qualify

Comment

You have a boss now, Zeppie??? I missed that? Tell!

Wow. You sound busy but happy. Fantastic!
                AF 21/08/2009

Comment

Good Morning Zeps and Tips and to all who drop by later.

Good to see you Zeppie. Would love to see some new pics of yer doggers...

Tips, you got dinner on your mind and we haven't even had breakfast yet. Well, I haven't. Going to get some porridge cooking soon. Have walked my mutt, tidied the house, mopped the floors and made the bed so I guess I deserve a wee break.

It's a lovely sunny day although we may get showers later.

Where is Mario? He was going to work for a few hours yesterday but didn't check back in from what I've seen.... Hope he drops by soon.

An in and out day for me. Hope you all have a very

Stirlyinkele:
                  For every 60 seconds that you are angry, you lose a minute of happiness.
                  AF since 10/10/2015:yay:

Comment

Yes - I have started working for another trainer, taking his dogs into the races for him and helping him work his dogs three mornings a week - it's very motivating for me. Still at the bar 3 nights a week and still have all my dishies.

Comment

Hiya Stirly - will take some pics of the MWO pups next fine day just to show you guys how big they are.

Comment

stirly-girly;896050 wrote: Good Morning Zeps and Tips and to all who drop by later.

Good to see you Zeppie. Would love to see some new pics of yer doggers...

Tips, you got dinner on your mind and we haven't even had breakfast yet. Well, I haven't. Going to get some porridge cooking soon. Have walked my mutt, tidied the house, mopped the floors and made the bed so I guess I deserve a wee break.

Stirlyinkele:
                        I haven't had breakfast either :H:H:H

And you sound like a human dynamo! Wow! I've only managed two cups of coffee and MWO so far...
                        AF 21/08/2009

Comment

Zeppie2;896053 wrote: Yes - I have started working for another trainer, taking his dogs into the races for him and helping him work his dogs three mornings a week - it's very motivating for me. Still at the bar 3 nights a week and still have all my dishies.
                          That sounds like a fantastic setup!

Are you surviving winter? It rains a lot, doesn't it? Or is that a misconception about NZ?
                          AF 21/08/2009

Comment

Yes I'm sick of the rain - plus I have holes in my gumboots - I really need to buy some new ones but I have devised a great way of walking to keep the holes out of the really deep puddles. It looks especially good when I have my headlamp on to - I'm surprised the looney bin doesn't take me away really

Comment

Zeppie2;896062 wrote: Yes I'm sick of the rain - plus I have holes in my gumboots - I really need to buy some new ones but I have devised a great way of walking to keep the holes out of the really deep puddles. It looks especially good when I have my headlamp on to - I'm surprised the looney bin doesn't take me away really
                              :H:H:H Oh, this made my chuckle so much. I pictured you walking like a Spuddleduck with a headlamp and dogs running around you while you waddled to avoid the puddles...
                              Tips, I'm not a human dynamo. I really dislike housework and so I either do what needs to be done early to get it over with or leave it till early afternoon and then get to it. Weekends I usually get things out of the way early cause Mr. Stirly is here and we'll usually go for a coffee or now in the summer, to the beach and I want to have it done and dusted.

Off to figure out the menu for Stirly's Diner. See you all later...

Where is that Mr. Mario, anyway...
                              For every 60 seconds that you are angry, you lose a minute of happiness.
                              AF since 10/10/2015:yay:

Comment

Working...
                              X