Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

ARMY THREAD 27th June 2010

Evening guys.

I've returned home from the 'you know what'. (I'm not one to rub a victory in teh opposing teams faces so I won't mention anymore )

Atmosphere was on fire. Fantastic. Was at the fan fest in Cape Town to watch.
    AF since 15th March 2010

The journey is the goal. As long as you're fighting the good fight and you're not giving up on giving up, you're winning. It's not about how often you get knocked down, it's about how often you get up again. Sobriety the goal for sure. But striving to get to that goal is what it's about. Not getting there. Because the journey never ends. The journey is the goal.

Comment

do you know Jan, I was like that with my two. It mops up or hoovers up. I got a bit pissed off with mother's that were for ever following their kids with wet wipes and a broom.
      It could be worse, I could be filing.
      AF since 7/7/2009

Comment

johnnyh;896456 wrote: Evening guys.

I've returned home from the 'you know what'. (I'm not one to rub a victory in teh opposing teams faces so I won't mention anymore )

Atmosphere was on fire. Fantastic. Was at the fan fest in Cape Town to watch.
        hiya johnny..I didn't watch it...
        but I don't reckon england deserved to win..
        they have played like shite each match...
        they should go home with heads between their heads....
        bullshit play all the way.....
        germany played to win and deserved to do so.....:goodjob:

Comment

ladyjan;896453 wrote:
          normally this time of night on a sunday eve..olie is in the shower getting ready to go back up to the centre..
          he asked me "mummy, I don't have to go tonight, do I"..??
          cuddled him tight and and told him " no my darling, not tonight or any other night do you have to go back up there"...
          Jan this made me cry :upset: im SO happy for you guys :l
          "In the depths of winter I finally learned there was in me an invincible summer ."
          AF - JAN 1st 2010
          NF - May 1996

Comment

Hey Jan, Hey JC, Hey Chill,

I understand the frustration with the England team. But they were terribly unfortunate today as well. I think everyone who watched the game would agree that 4:1 wasn't an exact representation of the 90 minutes.
            AF since 15th March 2010

The journey is the goal. As long as you're fighting the good fight and you're not giving up on giving up, you're winning. It's not about how often you get knocked down, it's about how often you get up again. Sobriety the goal for sure. But striving to get to that goal is what it's about. Not getting there. Because the journey never ends. The journey is the goal.

Comment

Hi Johny,
              Just had a quick avatar change.
              Johnny, sweetheart. England, to put it purely and simply they were utter crap from the moment they stepped SA soil. Shame the world didn't get to see some of the greatest players.
              It could be worse, I could be filing.
              AF since 7/7/2009

Comment

JackieClaire;896467 wrote: Hi Johny,
                Just had a quick avatar change.
                Johnny, sweetheart. England, to put it purely and simply they were utter crap from the moment they stepped SA soil. Shame the world didn't get to see some of the greatest players.
                Jackie..100% my sentiments as well
                they should be bloody ashamed of themeves..
                maybe one goal was missed by the ref...
                but shit that would only have made it 4-2
                go home in disgrace I say....
                F'ing useless...playing of each game..

Comment

Where is Oney? Where is she? is she hiding or gone to bed early due to the very early start she has in the morning. Muhaaahahaha muuhahahahahahaahaaaaaaaa

Comment

Evening, all

Savouring the moment, Wanna??? :H
                    I'll do whatever it takes
                    AF 21/08/2009

Comment

Oh yeah baby, every channel I have to her is being bombarded! All she can come up with is Feck off and thats replacing the e with a u... oh my what a sore loser

Comment

That is such a cute Avatar Wanna. That your kid?

Hey Tippers.
                        AF since 15th March 2010

Comment

:H:H:H
                          AF 21/08/2009

Comment

Hey, Johnny

Did you see my Table Mountain pic two or so pages ago? I think I did SA proud, if I may say so myself
                            AF 21/08/2009

Comment

Fab Tippers. That Blouberg Beach?!!!! What a beautifull city we live in!!!
                              AF since 15th March 2010

Comment

chillgirl;896461 wrote: Jan this made me cry :upset: im SO happy for you guys :l
                                yep me also am very emotionally tingling..want someone to pinch me to know it's true..
                                I am sort of waiting for something..someone..
                                it's like when I was at boarding school and was caught out of the grounds after dark...
                                or would sneak out at night, and stuff the bed with a pillow..
                                just being careful not to get caught out...

it's that sort of feeling..
                                strange but don't know how else to explain a comparison.....

Comment

Working...
                                X