ARMY THREAD 27th June 2010

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

chillgirl;896119 wrote: Im going crazy here, just booked a flight back to Glasgow to see the clan and my printer is telling me that the white ink is empty so it wont print..... but it doesnt have a white ink cartridge!!!! Aaahhhh......
    I hate when that happens

:congratulatory: Clean & Sober since 13/01/2009 :congratulatory:

Until one is committed there is always hesitant thoughts.
    I know enough to know that I don't know enough.

This signature has been typed in front of a live studio audience.

Comment

WHERE'S TECHIE WHEN I NEED HIM!! :upset:
      "In the depths of winter I finally learned there was in me an invincible summer ."
      AF - JAN 1st 2010
      NF - May 1996

Comment

Hello. Just checking back in to see what's up.

Hiya Chill, Betty, Mario (bout time you showed up)

Chill, I didn't realize that printers even have white ink....mine doesn't. Just the three basic colours and black... Nice that you're going to Glasgow. Gonna have to go see a bit of the city on streetview..

Betty, I'm looking forward to the football too. I've watched a lot of matches so far. I much prefer watching the national teams play each other than watching the local teams. We used to go to football matches whenever our team played at home but I got so sick of the bad language and the damage done to the stadium - broken seats, etc. that I stopped going and don't even like to watch the matches on TV because of the rowdiness. The World Cup is something else tho' and I have really enjoyed watching the games.
        For every 60 seconds that you are angry, you lose a minute of happiness.
        AF since 10/10/2015:yay:

Comment

Thats the whole point SG... they dont have white ink, why would they when the paper is white?? :H:H:H
          anyway I fixed it!!! Yippee....

It will be the 1st time I see my sisters AF, we normally all get completely ratarsed together, they know I have quit but I think they will expect to find I have grown horns or joined a cult..... why else would I have quit Im 100% confident about the trip maybe I will shave my head and start chanting when I see them :H
          "In the depths of winter I finally learned there was in me an invincible summer ."
          AF - JAN 1st 2010
          NF - May 1996

Comment

[QUOTE=chillgirl;896132

It will be the 1st time I see my sisters AF, we normally all get completely retarded together, they know I have quit but I think they will expect to find I have grown horns or joined a cult..... why else would I have quit Im 100% confident about the trip maybe I will shave my head and start chanting when I see them :H

I think you will be fine chillgirl you have a great positive attitude about you, i think you hit your rock bottom and now the only way is up

Comment

Honies I'm home, put the kettle on

I haven't half missed you lot.
              It could be worse, I could be filing.
              AF since 7/7/2009

Comment

I have to google everything. Apparently there are printers with white ink so you can print on black or dark paper or print black and white photos.
                Glad yours is fixed. Drives me nuts when something goes wrong with my PC or anything. Luckily older son is a computer engineer and programmer (that's what his degree from college says) so I call him if I can't figure things out. He sometimes does it by remote assistance which I always find amusing.
                You'll be fine with your sisters. You've got it all decided before you go so you'll have no problem. Chant if you must but don't shave your head, Chill. You have such lovely hair...

Comment

Hi jc how are you, did you and mr jc enjoy your trip ? tell us all

Comment

JackieClaire;896138 wrote: Honies I'm home, put the kettle on

I haven't half missed you lot.
                    Can't believe it. You and I posted at exactly the same time!!!

WooHoo Jackie's back.....:wave: :dancin: inkele:

Comment

stirly-girly;896139 wrote: Chant if you must but don't shave your head, Chill. You have such lovely hair...
                      :H:H:H

JC - Welcome back! Did you have a great time??
                      AF - JAN 1st 2010
                      NF - May 1996

Comment

stirly-girly;896139 wrote: I have to google everything. Apparently there are printers with white ink so you can print on black or dark paper or print black and white photos.
                        Glad yours is fixed. Drives me nuts when something goes wrong with my PC or anything. Luckily older son is a computer engineer and programmer (that's what his degree from college says) so I call him if I can't figure things out. He sometimes does it by remote assistance which I always find amusing.
                        You'll be fine with your sisters. You've got it all decided before you go so you'll have no problem. Chant if you must but don't shave your head, Chill. You have such lovely hair...
                        were would we be without google or autocheck or .................................................. .................

Comment

mario;896141 wrote: Hi jc how are you, did you and mr jc enjoy your trip ? tell us all
                          It was grand, especially meeting you boys.

More later I'm still half unpacked.
                          AF since 7/7/2009

Comment

Righteo

Comment

Right I'll be off to do the other half of the unpacking, we didn't have one drop of rain so I'll unpack me wellies

laters my lovelies:l
                              AF since 7/7/2009

Comment

Mornin all,

Welcome Back JC, you were missed.
                                "It's not your job to like me, it's mine!"

AF 10th May 2010
                                NF 12th May 2010

Comment

Working...