broke down bad

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

broke down bad

Yep! That would be a tough one for anybody that likes beer! It would have probably really tested me and I am going on 2 years AF! Sounds like the situation would have been a hard one to avoid--maybe some AF beer next time? And water. Hang in there.
    The will of God will never take you where the Grace of God will not protect you.ray:

Comment

broke down bad

I posted this in another thread. Some people think 'Nobody' is a bad choice of name.

"I'd just like to let everyone know that the most successful Australian Rugby Union captain ever was nicknamed 'Nobody'...why? Because: 'Nobody's Perfect."
      Stick with your name Nobody. I like it. Oh yes...get back on the horse.

Comment

broke down bad

Nobody,
        This was just a small bump in the road. Keep pressing forward, using what you have learned.

Comment

broke down bad

Nobody;896227 wrote: Man did I blow it yesterday. 3 days AF and an old friend asked me to help him put up hay. No problem. Until we were done. It was 92 with a heat index of 101, then the coolers oopened up and after 8 hours of slinging 80 pound hay bails, every bit of my resistance went right out the window and I must have drank a whole case. I know we have all had slip ups but boy do I feel like a loser today. What's even worse, I dont even have a hangover and I woke up wanting another beer. When is the madness going to end?
          The main thing is you are here and giving it your best shot my friend. Get up dust yourself down and be grateful that you have got the wisdom to see that you are destined for a good life. Next time make sure there are a few ice cold cola's in the cooler!!!
          "The greatest hazard of all, losing one?s self, can occur very quietly in the world, as if it were nothing at all. No other loss can occur so quietly; any other loss - an arm, a leg, five dollars, a wife, etc. - is sure to be noticed." Soren Kierkegaard.

AF since 13 June 2010.

Comment

Working...
          X