pollyduck

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

pollyduck

cant find the my story so im here, i dont have a story to tell but im gonna tell it anyway, with the help of some wine ( sorry ive been nervous). my name is polly and im an alcoholic. im 45 femle.when i was young i had no interest in drinking,my stuff was motorbikes and guitars (yes im a girly). my dad drank, i think he had a problem, when i was (anywhere from 8 onwards) in my room i used to dread him coming home. i knew he woulod give my mum 7 bells of shite .mentally.i would put my headphones on and listne to music but just peek at what was going on... im gonna post this and continue cos i get logged out if i take too long
    Today is the tomorrow i worried about yesterday and it turned out fine
    Keep passing the open windows

pollyduck

Hi Spuddle,
    Thank you for sharing.. its so great that you found us on here! it's been great getting to know you.. you are doing so well, nearly 3 months is fantastic!
    Katie xx
    p.s if you tick the box 'remember me', the site won't log you out
    p.p.s 'my story' is under 'tell us your story' is one of the forums near the bottom..
    "It works if you work it, because you are worth it!!!"

:groupluv:

Comment

pollyduck

Hey there spud - how about putting the wine down now and maybe thinking about bed? It is late for you now. Maybe have a glass of water?

Sunshinedaisies
      How simple it is to see that we can only be happy now and there will never be a time when it is not now....

Comment

pollyduck

sorry, im still going on. sorry,back to me. i was determined. i had to be somewhere else. i was earning good money witha good job which i hate but i bnought my house... which i was determined to do to know that i woulod always have MY [PLACE. where there was no shouting going on. whoops i wanted tp say stuff but myu legs arnt wornking. my best achievment was cycling for 4 months around se asia, if you ever feel like drinking ... dont cos its more pants than poop.; sorry go now..........xxxxxxxxx
        Today is the tomorrow i worried about yesterday and it turned out fine
        Keep passing the open windows

Comment

pollyduck

Sorry spud, i didnt realise you were drinking.. like sunshinedaisies says, put the wine away and have some water.. take care.. you know you don't need to drink before sharing on here.. we care about you,
          Katie xxx
          "It works if you work it, because you are worth it!!!"

:groupluv:

Comment

pollyduck

Oh Spud - I do hope that you are okay. Stay on here with us if you want to......are you still drinking?
            How simple it is to see that we can only be happy now and there will never be a time when it is not now....

Comment

pollyduck

Spudsy, click ''Remember Me'' when you log in. Then you won't get logged out love. I posted to you already about the situation. Here for you honey.
              sigpic
              Never look down on a person unless you are offering them a hand up.
              awprint: RUBY Imagine yourself doing What you love and loving What you do, Being happy From the inside Out, experiencing your Dreams wide awake, Being creative, being Unique, being you - changing things to the way YOU know they can BE - Living the Life you Always imagined.awprint:

Comment

pollyduck

Only just read this after my counselling session. Spuds you gave me great support over the weekend when I was miles away from home, in a strange city on my own.......one thing that kept me going when I really didn't care was that I'd be letting all these other people down who've been so helpful.

Get your ducky feet back on the wagon and get back here asap.

Comment

pollyduck

Spuds - I'm out here if you need to PM me . . . .hope you got some sleep. I did . . . .

Comment

pollyduck

hi polly

get yourself some rest and get your butt back here. lots of water. here for you, pm me anytime...

gw xxxx:l
                    The mind will intellectualize it, the heart will emotionalize it, yet the gut never lies.

https://www.mywayout.org/community/f9/girly-wirly-s-toolbox-2-45452.html

Comment

pollyduck

Hey Spuds, just checked in after a week off myself - come on you can do it - pick yourself back up and waddle straight back on this site, I can't do it without you
                      Learn from yesterday, live for today, hope for tomorrow. The important thing is not to stop questioning.

Comment

Working...
                      X