Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

ARMY THREAD 28 JUNE 2010

I cannot impose my lifestyle on those who live differently

ok but this is the bit I dont understand, what do you mean by others who live differently??

Comment

ARMY THREAD 28 JUNE 2010

Glad you came back Spudz

Hi Tipps...
      "It's not your job to like me, it's mine!"

AF 10th May 2010
      NF 12th May 2010

Comment

ARMY THREAD 28 JUNE 2010

Guys, I think Beagle will be OK for now (bar a terrible hangover tomorrow). She's a strong woman to have come as far as she has. We can just hope she keeps reaching out here on MWO, which I hope and trust she'll do.
        I'll do whatever it takes
        AF 21/08/2009

Comment

ARMY THREAD 28 JUNE 2010

Ah Spuddle,big hugs to you.

Comment

ARMY THREAD 28 JUNE 2010

Ruby, im not having a pop , I just think things can be situational as much as anything else, I mean itd be very difficult for my son to get arrested if we lived in the middle of nowhere! Lmao!
            If you mean by living in diff places well then I see what you mean!

Comment

ARMY THREAD 28 JUNE 2010

Limes, we are from differnt cultures. I was raised with Bible-thumping Southern Baptists. I mean absolutely no offence that where we come from is different. It's just that I'm an outcast here for drinking. And I've had to work to overcome that.
              I saw pics today of my bro who went to my uncle's memorial. They were posed in front of row of drinks. Hubs looked at it and said, 'Nice memorial for Uncle Ro'. I battle two forces daily. I just am blessed by good people in my life now, and can choose how I want to relate to the 'bad' side.
              sigpic
              Never look down on a person unless you are offering them a hand up.
              awprint: RUBY Imagine yourself doing What you love and loving What you do, Being happy From the inside Out, experiencing your Dreams wide awake, Being creative, being Unique, being you - changing things to the way YOU know they can BE - Living the Life you Always imagined.awprint:

Comment

ARMY THREAD 28 JUNE 2010

All my Daddy's brothers have had AL probs. But Daddy tried SO hard to shield us from it. We never heard him swear, never saw him drunk. It MEANS something, and he tried so hard in his last days to help me, make me understand what addiction does. That's why he is my touchstone.
                sigpic
                awprint: RUBY Imagine yourself doing What you love and loving What you do, Being happy From the inside Out, experiencing your Dreams wide awake, Being creative, being Unique, being you - changing things to the way YOU know they can BE - Living the Life you Always imagined.awprint:

Comment

ARMY THREAD 28 JUNE 2010

And I care about you, and your battles going on. I just can't relate because of time and geography. It doesn't mean the heart doesn't understand.
                  sigpic

Comment

ARMY THREAD 28 JUNE 2010

ah Rubes relax, im not trying to upset you, I was raised by very strict catholics who didnt drink smoke or swear themselves so I dunno where I came from , lol, tho I do not smoke ,havent in 11 yrs or so, and from the other day dont drink!
                    I know you care..

Comment

ARMY THREAD 28 JUNE 2010

Limes, I'm always relaxed now. Pool mode. Just that many think I have an entitled existence, and it ain't so. Our work ethic is genetic. Just saying, I read, and see, your 'world' is dif from where I came from, and my grands gravitate to me and mine. No opinions, no judgements. My childhood was a mix of wonder and fear. Daddy just tried so hard to protect us.
                      sigpic

Comment

ARMY THREAD 28 JUNE 2010

Hello. Anybody here. Any :sofa:'s. Anyone drop in just for a eeky:??
                        For every 60 seconds that you are angry, you lose a minute of happiness.
                        AF since 10/10/2015:yay:

Comment

ARMY THREAD 28 JUNE 2010

:sofa:

who me :H
                          It could be worse, I could be filing.
                          AF since 7/7/2009

Comment

ARMY THREAD 28 JUNE 2010

I am here..
                            "It's not your job to like me, it's mine!"

AF 10th May 2010
                            NF 12th May 2010

Comment

ARMY THREAD 28 JUNE 2010

Me too
                              I'll do whatever it takes
                              AF 21/08/2009

Comment

ARMY THREAD 28 JUNE 2010

Don't shoot me! :H
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X