ARMY THREAD 29th JUNE

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

ARMY THREAD 29th JUNE

Helooooo Oney, Jan, Pops (nice to see you stranger :l), Tip, Wanna, Spuddleduck, and 1967!!!! (sorry if i've missed anyone my memory is shocking .........

Quick check in while I'm having lunch ......... Mushy Peas and Cockles!!!! Delicious ......... xxx
    sigpicXXX

Comment

ARMY THREAD 29th JUNE

Hi guys.

My boss had called a meeting. Happening in 10 minutes. I'm sh*t scared. What could it be? Retrenchment meeting? Yet another session where he's coming down on the staff? Arg....... Just want to get it done and over with.
      AF since 15th March 2010

The journey is the goal. As long as you're fighting the good fight and you're not giving up on giving up, you're winning. It's not about how often you get knocked down, it's about how often you get up again. Sobriety the goal for sure. But striving to get to that goal is what it's about. Not getting there. Because the journey never ends. The journey is the goal.

Comment

ARMY THREAD 29th JUNE

johnnyh;897910 wrote: Hi guys.

My boss had called a meeting. Happening in 10 minutes. I'm sh*t scared. What could it be? Retrenchment meeting? Yet another session where he's coming down on the staff? Arg....... Just want to get it done and over with.
        Good Luck Johnny xx
        sigpicXXX

Comment

ARMY THREAD 29th JUNE

Thanks Betty.

He's running late so still havn't had the meeting. This is torture.

you must understand. The last time I had a meeting with him I nearly lost my job to so called under performance by his measures.

The previous 3 times were retrenchment meetings. So I'm obviously a bit shaky when he calls a meeting.

Doubt this'll be the meeting where he'll tell us the business is turning around
          AF since 15th March 2010

The journey is the goal. As long as you're fighting the good fight and you're not giving up on giving up, you're winning. It's not about how often you get knocked down, it's about how often you get up again. Sobriety the goal for sure. But striving to get to that goal is what it's about. Not getting there. Because the journey never ends. The journey is the goal.

Comment

ARMY THREAD 29th JUNE

yo all johnny h think positive,life is to short to worry,did anyone tell u your special today,cause you are.your trying to change,good luck at the meeting,

Comment

ARMY THREAD 29th JUNE

and what a wonderful day it is here again,nt like those roasted people in ireland just rt,off to physio in a while,slow and easy,i like it fst,the physio therapist said gyco down hahahaha,so slow and easy is my moto hahahaha

Comment

ARMY THREAD 29th JUNE

i guess som people are lucky they hav to work

Comment

ARMY THREAD 29th JUNE

Gyco, you old scoundrel! Great to see you

Good luck, Johnny: I know the feeling - your gut gets all wrenched up...

Hey, Betty
                  I'll do whatever it takes
                  AF 21/08/2009

Comment

ARMY THREAD 29th JUNE

Afternoon All,
                    It's me, it's me and I'm over excited.

I have a new Bachelor of Science in the house.

The son and heir is now..... The son and heir BSc (hons)
                    It could be worse, I could be filing.
                    AF since 7/7/2009

Comment

ARMY THREAD 29th JUNE

JackieClaire;897931 wrote: Afternoon All,
                      It's me, it's me and I'm over excited.

I have a new Bachelor of Science in the house.

The son and heir is now..... The son and heir BSc (hons)
                      And it shows on your avatar!!!

Huge congrats again! :goodjob::goodjob::goodjob:
                      I'll do whatever it takes
                      AF 21/08/2009

Comment

ARMY THREAD 29th JUNE

He got a Desmond. 2:2 same as his sister.

What a birthday pressie for Mr JC
                        It could be worse, I could be filing.
                        AF since 7/7/2009

Comment

ARMY THREAD 29th JUNE

Well done. Congratulations for your son JC!

Made it out of the meeting.
                          It actually was realtively speaking positive. It was about the challenges we still face but he was talking about a change in the office that is needed, etc. It doesn't sound like this is the time the towel gets thrown in. It looks like we're looking at expansion of responsibilities, etc. For sure more work but all in all my job seems safe for now. Now that is worth SOMETHING for sure!!!!

So glad. Phew my stomach was really all wrenched up. Well said Tippers.
                          AF since 15th March 2010

Comment

ARMY THREAD 29th JUNE

JackieClaire;897938 wrote: He got a Desmond. 2:2 same as his sister.

What a birthday pressie for Mr JC
                            Congrats JC you must both be really really proud....

Love & Hugs, BB xx
                            sigpicXXX

Comment

ARMY THREAD 29th JUNE

and thanks Gyco for your post!! So true. I should have a more positive attitude. Not sure what's happening with me.
                              AF since 15th March 2010

Comment

ARMY THREAD 29th JUNE

Great news Johhny!!!!
                                sigpicXXX

Comment

Working...
                                X