challenges

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

challenges

good mornin all,i havent done this for a while,happen to be lookin thro som post from some people,is it really so bad,for us drinkers or drug users,if we dont drink,we complain,if we drink to much we get sick,if we dont smoke,we get moody,and on the other hand we gain weight,if we dont eat,we get to thin,i could go on and on,life is like a roller coaster,if you go on to many times,and get sick,you just stop going on,why is addiction so different,thnx for being here gang,love ya all gyco

challenges

Definately food for thought Gyco. Good to see you.

'I am part of all that I have met, yet all experience is an arch wherethro', gleams that untravelled world whose margins fade, forever and forever when I move'

Zen soul Warrior. Freedom today-

Comment

challenges

I think basically all addicts have simply gotten into the habit of avoiding real life, then again lots of 'normal' people do nothing but complain and whinge most days. I've noticed those who do gain recovery really do appreciate life as it changes you outlook and priorities.

Basically we suffered from a life threatening disease and as long as it's in remission, we can get up feeling ok, have food, water, roof over our heads and enough money for that then we are happy.

Comment

Working...
      X