Thankyou....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Thankyou....

...To all who have and still are supporting me on chat..the understanding,love and support is overwhelming and i want you all to know im really humbled...
    This site is a life saver for sure and each and everyone who uses it has certainly found a gem...
    :thanks::l

Thankyou....

Hi notquiteaswan, welcome i dont go into chat much,but i do be here :-) and by posting your feelings and thoughts you can get a whole bigger feed back,keep going to chat and drop in here as well,goodluck hope to see you around.

:congratulatory: Clean & Sober since 13/01/2009 :congratulatory:

Until one is committed there is always hesitant thoughts.
    I know enough to know that I don't know enough.

This signature has been typed in front of a live studio audience.

Comment

Thankyou....

Hey Swan,
      We are all really glad you are here with us during our journey as well

Comment

Thankyou....

Swan, this is such a wonderful mix of people and ideas. Hubs can't get his mind around why I love it so. But WE understand, and are so glad you're here. I can't thank everyone who has helped me turn my life around.
        sigpic
        Never look down on a person unless you are offering them a hand up.
        awprint: RUBY Imagine yourself doing What you love and loving What you do, Being happy From the inside Out, experiencing your Dreams wide awake, Being creative, being Unique, being you - changing things to the way YOU know they can BE - Living the Life you Always imagined.awprint:

Comment

Thankyou....

Hi Swan...we are here for you. tell us about yourself.....maybe we can help or at least offer support
          I love my family more than alcohol.:h
          Live in the Solution....not the problem

Comment

Thankyou....

Swan, it is a privalege that you have shared so much of yourself with us. I know none of this has been easy for you. I hope that you are able to find the peace that you are seeking. As I mentioned to you this morning, your courage will see your through and you have even more courage than you realize. I look forward to chatting with you soon.
            XO KateH
            A Dream is a Wish Your Heart Makes~Cinderella

AF 12/6/2007

Comment

Thankyou....

Thankyou all for those kind words...its been a long day but against the odds im still sober....

Comment

Thankyou....

Swan its always lovely to chat to you, I am very happy to know you. Hope you are doing well.

Comment

Working...
                X