Army Thread 30th June

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Army Thread 30th June

tiptronic_ct;899103 wrote: Is that what you call your bread these days??? :H
    uiuiuiui!!!! Very brave tippers, very brave.
    AF since 15th March 2010

The journey is the goal. As long as you're fighting the good fight and you're not giving up on giving up, you're winning. It's not about how often you get knocked down, it's about how often you get up again. Sobriety the goal for sure. But striving to get to that goal is what it's about. Not getting there. Because the journey never ends. The journey is the goal.

Comment

Army Thread 30th June

johnnyh;899100 wrote: Haha. The pear gives it a nice contrast to the salty bacon and onion. Not half bad. I admit once I wrote the post it did sound a little bit all over the show. AS I said

That's fab. Some 'proper' portugese sardines. Enjoy.
      I like the combination of flavours you had in your dinner, Johnny

Do you eat bokkoms? Have never gotten used to the stuff...
      I'll do whatever it takes
      AF 21/08/2009

Comment

Army Thread 30th June

bokkoms?! What is it? (should I know?!)
        AF since 15th March 2010

The journey is the goal. As long as you're fighting the good fight and you're not giving up on giving up, you're winning. It's not about how often you get knocked down, it's about how often you get up again. Sobriety the goal for sure. But striving to get to that goal is what it's about. Not getting there. Because the journey never ends. The journey is the goal.

Comment

Army Thread 30th June

Hi Guys, Welcome K9,

Johhny your food sounds gorgeous and I'm so hungry right now that I've just ordered takeaway to be delivered to the office!!!!

Mr B works for the family too and Kerrie came straight to the office from School so at least we are together at work!!!!

Can't wait till the weekend till they are back ........

Love & Hugs to everyone xxx
          sigpicXXX

Comment

Army Thread 30th June

Haha. Sounds like a fab family gathering.

The food was pretty gorgeous. Not blowing my own trumpet. I just enjoy listening to everyones mmmmmms when they're eating :H
            AF since 15th March 2010

Comment

Army Thread 30th June

tiptronic_ct;899103 wrote: Is that what you call your bread these days??? :H
              Puddle off yer poxfecker
              It could be worse, I could be filing.
              AF since 7/7/2009

Comment

Army Thread 30th June

Ok my favorite troopers. My only chance (well today and tomorrow) at an early night and catchin up on sleep. So I'm going to hit it. I know how it goes here. I say just another 10 minutes and next thing another hour is gone. So tada, Adios. Gute Nacht.
                AF since 15th March 2010

Comment

Army Thread 30th June

G'nite, Johnny!

Heya, Betty
                  AF 21/08/2009

Comment

Army Thread 30th June

johnnyh;899109 wrote: bokkoms?! What is it? (should I know?!)
                    Dried salted fish, from the West Coast...

Almost like fish biltong
                    AF 21/08/2009

Comment

Army Thread 30th June

johnnyh;899124 wrote: Ok my favorite troopers. My only chance (well today and tomorrow) at an early night and catchin up on sleep. So I'm going to hit it. I know how it goes here. I say just another 10 minutes and next thing another hour is gone. So tada, Adios. Gute Nacht.
                      See what I mean?!!! Nearly half hour later.

But really, really off now.

Tippers. yeah i've tasted it before. Not really mad about it.
                      AF since 15th March 2010

Comment

Army Thread 30th June

Where are yis all?
                        "It's not your job to like me, it's mine!"

AF 10th May 2010
                        NF 12th May 2010

Comment

Army Thread 30th June

I'm here - just got sidetracked by Google
                          AF 21/08/2009

Comment

Army Thread 30th June

What were you googling?
                            "It's not your job to like me, it's mine!"

AF 10th May 2010
                            NF 12th May 2010

Comment

Army Thread 30th June

Night Johnny xxx

Hi all, well that was the worst takeaway that I have ever had and I was starving ..........

Anyone heard from Beagle yet??? And I've not seen Wanna today???
                              sigpicXXX

Comment

Army Thread 30th June

one2many;899165 wrote: What were you googling?
                                (go)ogling, you mean
                                AF 21/08/2009

Comment

Working...
                                X