Army Thread 30th June

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Army Thread 30th June

OK. Let me try again: a very good morning, Starty, Stirly, Oney, JC, Mario & Wirly

Becoming fully awake now

I must be starting to relax now. Didn't even wake up when Mrs. T got ready for work this morning.

I've a few arrands to run before the cubs get up. Then we're off to go ice-skating.

What is everyone else planning in the line of productivity?
    I'll do whatever it takes
    AF 21/08/2009

Comment

Army Thread 30th June

baby steps for me tips, so todays plan is.... take meds, sort washing and go for a little walk.
      The mind will intellectualize it, the heart will emotionalize it, yet the gut never lies.

https://www.mywayout.org/community/f9/girly-wirly-s-toolbox-2-45452.html

Comment

Army Thread 30th June

girly wirly;898606 wrote: baby steps for me tips, so todays plan is.... take meds, sort washing and go for a little walk.
        I see we're both at the planning stages :H:H:H

But yeah, plans are going to be your best buddies
        AF 21/08/2009

Comment

Army Thread 30th June

I'm gonna paint me failed loaf of bread and make it into a door stop

It could be worse, I could be filing.
          AF since 7/7/2009

Comment

Army Thread 30th June

Mornings, mornings.

just a quick pop in. Last nights game was rather dissappointing I thought. Not because of the outcome but rather the game itself.

Guess you Portugal supporters have to get behind another team now hey?! Germany could do with some more support on here

Very tired this morning after another night with little sleep. But so glad I'm AF and woke up without a hangover this morning
            AF since 15th March 2010

The journey is the goal. As long as you're fighting the good fight and you're not giving up on giving up, you're winning. It's not about how often you get knocked down, it's about how often you get up again. Sobriety the goal for sure. But striving to get to that goal is what it's about. Not getting there. Because the journey never ends. The journey is the goal.

Comment

Army Thread 30th June

JackieClaire;898609 wrote: I'm gonna paint me failed loaf of bread and make it into a door stop

:H:H:H:H:H:
              The mind will intellectualize it, the heart will emotionalize it, yet the gut never lies.

Comment

Army Thread 30th June

JackieClaire;898609 wrote: I'm gonna paint me failed loaf of bread and make it into a door stop

:H:H:H

For once Eeyore has a reason to look that glum!!!
                AF 21/08/2009

Comment

Army Thread 30th June

Classic JC!! I really do think you should paint it pretty colours and keep it....
                  "It's not your job to like me, it's mine!"

AF 10th May 2010
                  NF 12th May 2010

Comment

Army Thread 30th June

Well done girlywirly keep to your plan and take it one day at a time

:congratulatory: Clean & Sober since 13/01/2009 :congratulatory:

Until one is committed there is always hesitant thoughts.
                    I know enough to know that I don't know enough.

This signature has been typed in front of a live studio audience.

Comment

Army Thread 30th June

I learnt at the feet of the mistress of photo bucket, Stirls. I am but a poor novice
                      AF since 7/7/2009

Comment

Army Thread 30th June

mario;898619 wrote: Well done girlywirly keep to your plan and take it one day at a time
                        And this:

AF 21/08/2009

Comment

Army Thread 30th June

mario;898619 wrote: Well done girlywirly keep to your plan and take it one day at a time
                          thanks mario:l

Comment

Army Thread 30th June

tiptronic_ct;898623 wrote: And this:

ha ha thanks tips, i've been hanging around there alot lately!

Comment

Army Thread 30th June

JackieClaire;898620 wrote: I am but a poor novice
                              You in a nunnery now where they swear off worldly goods?

Must be tough without shoes and floaty scarves...
                              AF 21/08/2009

Comment

Army Thread 30th June

Tips, it's utter bliss not having to wear any shoes cos of the summer.
                                I slogged around last week in me trainers I thought the bottom half of me legs were going to drop off.

And I've got 2 more floaty scarves, Stirls sent them to me when she sent on the boy Tigger.

Oh and there's a Buddhist retreat about 10 miles from us. I'm thinking of booking in when the daughter comes home
                                AF since 7/7/2009

Comment

Working...
                                X