• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Underoos Friends-July

Hey Rubes, Spud, Tawns.. anybody i forgot to say G'day to also

G'man - Braidwood... braidwood - Google Maps

Comment

Underoos Friends-July

I vote that given we are all dressed for the future, in our Aeon Flux Spandex, we get this groovy electric bus

Comment

Underoos Friends-July

I don't remember if you said g'day to me Fic.
        Anyhow it's bloody cold here now and will be all of July. I hope you've got a heater on the goddamm bus.

Comment

Underoos Friends-July

Must have if it's an electric bus, I guess.

Comment

Underoos Friends-July

Ah yes, thank's Fick's. Lazy fecker i am. Could've looked it up myself. Nice part of the world. Geez, the south coast looks tempting too! Been too long since i was there. Time to travelos!

'I am part of all that I have met, yet all experience is an arch wherethro', gleams that untravelled world whose margins fade, forever and forever when I move'

Zen soul Warrior. Freedom today-

Comment

Underoos Friends-July

or on the other hand... this one is so cute and jetson's.. we could just fill the whole thing with bubbles and take off the sunroof!

Comment

Underoos Friends-July

Bus looks good, but what's under the bonnet?! And what does it sound like? kilowatt's? Torque? eh?

Erm, i don't recall agreeing to wearing spandex! Do i have to?

'I am part of all that I have met, yet all experience is an arch wherethro', gleams that untravelled world whose margins fade, forever and forever when I move'

Comment

Underoos Friends-July

fickle;901398 wrote: or on the other hand... this one is so cute and jetson's.. we could just fill the whole thing with bubbles and take off the sunroof!
                  Bubbles eh? That would be fun. how do you drive the thing?

Comment

Underoos Friends-July

Nice bus, Ficks. Once we've picked up all the pissheads along the way, it'll change somewhat. The solar panels will be compromised.

Comment

Underoos Friends-July

Bluey, i did say gidday.. in fact i apologised to you for my rant last night.. remember?
                      And I note, you are a good sport and even offered to wear mantyhose LOL
                      But we have to plan around G'ster's aversion to tights.. that's where we are discussing the options on warmth, washing, entertainment, cooking, bat wings etc...
                      Not sure there is a place for a driver tho in this particular bus

Comment

Underoos Friends-July

G'day Bluey!

Geez, Greenie's really into flggin' her podcast's/live link's isn't she? And bless her cotton sock's for it. We could beam into the latest health tip's/trend's via sattelite. Could be part of our 'treatment snot box session's'. 'Now listen Billy from Mt. Gambier, if ya don't address the turp's, you'll be watchin 4 hours of this'! etc...

Comment

Underoos Friends-July

Hey, I might email me mates at TopGear and get them to test drive us a few of these freakish things!

Gosh Tawns, I've been on a train like that once... but you're right.. bus has to be freakin heavy duty if we're 'assisting' the pissheads of the world!

Mebbe one of those bendy busses?? I hear tell they're goin cheap these days.. could we join like 100 of them together... kinda wiggly road train???

Comment

Underoos Friends-July

I used to wear a kilt (Black Watch) and it was very rough on the landing gear. I don't mind the idea of tights and maybe I could wear the kilt over them?

Comment

Underoos Friends-July

tawnyfrog;901402 wrote: Nice bus, Ficks. Once we've picked up all the pissheads along the way, it'll change somewhat. The solar panels will be compromised.
                              We're gonna need back-up.

Comment

Underoos Friends-July

Blue Heeler;901407 wrote: ... maybe I could wear the kilt over them?
                                Only, and ONLY, if the kilt is made of Spandex. Them's the rules.

Comment

Working...
                                X