Underoos Friends-July

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Underoos Friends-July

Blue Heeler;902117 wrote: Pretty tasty outfits Fic. And the hats are cool. Pity the containers look like wheely bins.
    And really! Some people are soooo hard to please
    That's it.. no more sleepless nights for me.. I'll keep my cupcake fetish to myself in future! See if i care!! :boohoo:

Stuffit.. I'm off to do me housework with a bit of help from my friends in the lounge

Comment

Underoos Friends-July

Well I dont' have a fucking clue what you people say !! But I have met some of you and am saying g'day!

Start by doing what's necessary, then what's possible and suddenly you are doing the impossible.

St. Francis of Assisi

Comment

Underoos Friends-July

Do run me off if that's the protocol

Start by doing what's necessary, then what's possible and suddenly you are doing the impossible.

St. Francis of Assisi

Comment

Underoos Friends-July

G'day RC - good to see you! We like visitors.

Comment

Underoos Friends-July

Stick around RC. You'll learn what half-wits do on their day off.
            Tawny. Here's one:
            4 letters all blank. 'Venerable name in England's illustrious past.'
            I know it has to be Bede but can't for the hell of me see it in the clue. When this happens I usually give up and blame the compiler for incompetence (get out of having to do the crossword and shift the blame to someone else)

Comment

Underoos Friends-July

One of these days I actually AM going to wet myself whilst reading this thread.
              May invest in some prophylactic 'Depends' just in case.

Very interesting that you noticed all of this about those two women, Blue.
              I've been thinking a lot lately about how we treat/refer to ourselves seems to inform others how to treat and regard us.
              If your 8 year old self met you, would they be proud?
              Rejoined life 20/5/19

Comment

Underoos Friends-July

Bluey - agree with Bede but sloppy clue

Comment

Underoos Friends-July

ye're all fecking mental, maybe thats why i feel at home here.
                  thats all
                  life is simple its just not easy

Comment

Underoos Friends-July

Ringing Cedars;902124 wrote: Well I dont' have a fucking clue what you people say !! But I have met some of you and am saying g'day!
                    RC, I dont either. You get used to it.

Ficks, like the solution to the personal space and dignity issue. Just hope there is opportunity to have bubble baths in those cupcake cars.

Tawny - those girls are cooking :H:H

Exceptionally good weekend had here ....... Mr B's boy here for the school holidays, just after his 12th birthday. We have had lots of fun in the way of walks and birthday celebrations and DVDs and watching the World Cup and also lots of good talks about life and the universe. And stunningly beautiful weather (wish the 10km last week had been done today!!) and II feel like I have finally got rid of the cold that has been plaguing me. Big work week coming up ..........
                    Never give up, for that is just the place and time that the tide will turn

Harriet Beecher Stowe

Comment

Underoos Friends-July

OK - I'm thinkin' ... once we've picked up all the pissheads in Oz, why don't we keep going to Ireland? Look at this fantastic happening The Paddy Games.

We'd be naturals! Just look at all those events we could compete in.

Comment

Underoos Friends-July

Hiya RC :welcome:

I must say I am well impressed with Fickle's commitment to the bus excursion. The perfect creative director, she is.
                        Rejoined life 20/5/19

Comment

Underoos Friends-July

Thanks Tawny. Opinion confirmed. X-wd to WPB.

Bridge? A bit enigmatic. Could you be clearer?
                          As to the observation, it's trained in. Look for diferences and look for the unusual. Sweep from right to left, you see more that way. It's all in the textbooks.

Comment

Underoos Friends-July

Blue Heeler;902139 wrote: Sweep from right to left, you see more that way.
                            A Viet Vet taught me that some 20 years ago. Invaluable tip.

Comment

Underoos Friends-July

Ay Draggy arse :welcome:

Look at all our lovely visitors today....I hope I don't run around and show off.
                              Rejoined life 20/5/19

Comment

Underoos Friends-July

Are you a sniper Tawny? Shoot rabbits at dusk?
                                Normally I don't like killing little animals but made an exception when Bro-in-law's farm was myxoed. The poor little buggers were in such a bad way that it was mercy killing.

Comment

Working...
                                X