Underoos Friends-July

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Underoos Friends-July

yeh, I was thinking of you and Cuthbert (did I get the name right?)
    Never give up, for that is just the place and time that the tide will turn

Harriet Beecher Stowe

Comment

Underoos Friends-July

Yup. Cuthbert. Will the vet ring you back today or keep her in for another night for observation?

Comment

Underoos Friends-July

part of the complication (apart from the fact that this cat follows me around, waits at te top of the driveway for me to get home, pats my head when I dont get up in response to the 5:30 alarm, sits on my shoulder while I'm in the bath) is that she was a gift from Mr B's son and he is attached to her as I am. No accident that he was he one that picked up that she was unwell.

but he is due to go back to his mum this weekend, so need to thinnk caefully about how the next 24 hours is managed. We are supposed to be seeing Toy Story 3 tonight and I do
        not want to ruin it for him, but also dont want to pretend that this hasn't happened.

Harriet Beecher Stowe

Comment

Underoos Friends-July

Oh NO....not another animal emergency. Jeez.:upset:
          If your 8 year old self met you, would they be proud?
          Rejoined life 20/5/19

Comment

Underoos Friends-July

tawnyfrog;906749 wrote: Yup. Cuthbert. Will the vet ring you back today or keep her in for another night for observation?
            yep - they are keeping her in tonight, and asked what number we could be contacted on if necessary. Gave them that number and they wil ring n the morning if no emergency.

Thanks TF. I feeel a bit calmer now. I am very attached to my Betty-puss, but in the end she is just a cat. A wonderful, beautiful, adventurous, mischievous cat .... but a cat nevertheless.

Harriet Beecher Stowe

Comment

Underoos Friends-July

Oh Missy B....thats so sad. My thoughts are with you :l
              Living now and not just existing since 9th July 2008
              Nicotine Free since 6th February 2009

Comment

Underoos Friends-July

startingover;906760 wrote: Oh Missy B....thats so sad. My thoughts are with you :l
                Thank you Starty - and congrats on your anniversary you magnificent woman you!!!!!!!!

Harriet Beecher Stowe

Comment

Underoos Friends-July

Hey, Missy

I hope your cat will be alright in the end. :l
                  I'll do whatever it takes
                  AF 21/08/2009

Comment

Underoos Friends-July

Evening,

Sorry to hear about Betty-puss Missy. She sounds like a real character. I hope she pull's through.

'I am part of all that I have met, yet all experience is an arch wherethro', gleams that untravelled world whose margins fade, forever and forever when I move'

Zen soul Warrior. Freedom today-

Comment

Underoos Friends-July

Awwhh Missy, I so hope your little cat gets better..it is heartbreaking when any of our animals are sick.
                      "It's not your job to like me, it's mine!"

AF 10th May 2010
                      NF 12th May 2010

Comment

Underoos Friends-July

We went to Toy Story tonight and haven't said anything to Mr B's son about Betty-puss (We call her Betty-Boo here, but on these threads Beety Boop has the honour of that title!) . And haven't heard anything from the vet, so assuming that she is hanging on in there.

I had a thought about drinking wine tonight, but it didn't last long.

Anyway, its bath night isn''t it?? I certainly need a good scrub and a long neck massage ..... Want a repeat of the best one I ever had in a bath house in Canakkale in turkey. Was squeaky clean all over!!

Harriet Beecher Stowe

Comment

Underoos Friends-July

Good on ya Reg .... give Stanley a cuddle for me!

Harriet Beecher Stowe

Comment

Underoos Friends-July

Missy - did you get your manicure? I'm still a manicure/pedicure virgin. Is Cannakale anywhere near Permukkale? So many questions ...

Stanley is a nice name for a cat. I like it.

Comment

Underoos Friends-July

tawnyfrog;906854 wrote: Missy - did you get your manicure? I'm still a manicure/pedicure virgin. Is Cannakale anywhere near Permukkale? So many questions ...

Stanley is a nice name for a cat. I like it.
                              I do too. Reckon Stanley is a cat of character. What say you Reg?

Yes I did get the manicure. Also got nail varnish to match the top I was wearing today ..... but it takes quite a long time to dry, and I am not very patient. By the time I got back from having them in boxing wraps and gloves they needed a big repair. But i wasn't that fussed about the colour anyway!

Permukkale I think is on on SW coast and Cannakale is the nearest town to the Gallipoli Peninsula... cant remember every town we went through when i went, although it is s stunning part of the world. I certainly remember the hammans and the pizza!!

Harriet Beecher Stowe

Comment

Underoos Friends-July

Is it gay for a bloke to get a manicure?

I could go in my overalls, with a freshly shaved head....
                                What you perceive is what you believe, so make sure you look at things the right way....

Comment

Working...
                                X