Underoos Friends-July

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Underoos Friends-July

Hence a sock rolled up in my trousers every time I go out...
    What you perceive is what you believe, so make sure you look at things the right way....

Comment

Underoos Friends-July

Waving_not_drowning;906940 wrote: I have lots of female friends and believe me, they check out your package or "Lunch Box" as they like to call it...
      Care to share some number's good buddy?

'I am part of all that I have met, yet all experience is an arch wherethro', gleams that untravelled world whose margins fade, forever and forever when I move'

Zen soul Warrior. Freedom today-

Comment

Underoos Friends-July

Guitarista;906941 wrote: .........and freedom, nature, peace, exileration.....
        rG, Surfing is a form of meditation for me...

I'm so busy concentrating on things moment by moment, that I simply don't have tome to think about anything except what I am doing..

My Accident and Emergency Doctor Mate that I surf with, appreciates this even more than I do, he reckons surfing, having a shit and sex are the only time he isn't thinking about patients..
        What you perceive is what you believe, so make sure you look at things the right way....

Comment

Underoos Friends-July

Waving_not_drowning;906949 wrote: rG, Surfing is a form of meditation for me...

I'm so busy concentrating on things moment by moment, that I simply don't have tome to think about anything except what I am doing..

My Accident and Emergency Doctor Mate that I surf with, appreciates this even more than I do, he reckons surfing, having a shit and sex are the only time he isn't thinking about patients..
          Yep, i understand. Music is meditation to me too, and much, much more that i cannot explain.

'I am part of all that I have met, yet all experience is an arch wherethro', gleams that untravelled world whose margins fade, forever and forever when I move'

Comment

Underoos Friends-July

Where are the bloody girls?

Bit Bloke heavy isn't it?

And they should know about cold water and the way a penis reacts anyway..

Comment

Underoos Friends-July

I suspect the girl's are lurking.

Comment

Underoos Friends-July

Reggie;906953 wrote: I mean being on the large end of the scale
                You mean the bass clef Reg?

Comment

Underoos Friends-July

Guitarista;906951 wrote: Yep, i understand. Music is meditation to me too, and much, much more that i cannot explain.
                  Mr G, I have a Maton cutaway sitting on a stand in the lounge that I dust once a week..

But can still remember getting lost in playing it...

It's another thing on my list to pick it up again..

I learned classical guitar from 11 until 16, so I CAN actually play, just well out of practice..

Also have a Yamaha Classical which is 20 years old and has most excellent resonance to it...

Comment

Underoos Friends-July

Waving_not_drowning;906960 wrote: Mr G, I have a Maton cutaway sitting on a stand in the lounge that I dust once a week..

But can still remember getting lost in playing it...

It's another thing on my list to pick it up again..

I learned classical guitar from 11 until 16, so I CAN actually play, just well out of practice..

Also have a Yamaha Classical which is 20 years old and has most excellent resonance to it...
                    I play a maton cutaway too. I like the Cole clark acoustics too. (Aussie) A mate play's one.

Comment

Underoos Friends-July

So how was Today Mr G?

I had a slack day but felt rather wired and anxious, post not drinking for over a week..

I have however become "Mr outgoing and happy"

Comment

Underoos Friends-July

I have a CW80/6 if that means anything to you?

I bought it new when I was about 25 for $1300 (I'm now 40)

It's a pretty nice guitar, I have to say and has a much better sound 15 years later..

And in mint condition...

Comment

Underoos Friends-July

Great day today thx mate. Went riding, had a lazy lunch, then dropped into a rec. studio to listen to a couple of finished tracks for a mates new album. Sort of ropk n roll punk ish. They'd like me to put down some stuff tomorrow for them. That'll be really cool, and looking forward to it.

Yep, wired and anxious i was for a while when newly af, but mainly in social situations. But i know you get a bit of anxiety anyway aside from al related....

Comment

Underoos Friends-July

CW 80? Yep, i know it i think. That's the bigger bodied one? Noice. Mines a 'EC60 Stage' i think. Had it about 10 yrs. The wood ages and they sound better as they age, as you'd know.

Comment

Underoos Friends-July

phone, have to go, have fun

Comment

Underoos Friends-July

Shit, one of the cardboard cut-out's have fallen over near the front window. Dunno how long it's been slumped over like that. Better straighten her up. Might as well change the music too. BRB.

Comment

Working...
                                X