Underoos Friends-July

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Underoos Friends-July

Guitarista;909934 wrote: Amphibian James bond style mower? Well, it's possible. Hornbagos could likely russle up anything with a chainsaw.
    How uncouth. Tis a vented mandril that one needs.
    If your 8 year old self met you, would they be proud?
    Rejoined life 20/5/19

Comment

Underoos Friends-July

byebyebridgetjones;909935 wrote: How uncouth. Tis a vented mandril that one needs.
      Ya know, the vented mandrel is so overlooked by your average punter. They just don't understand. e.g. To day we had an issue with our phone lines and computers, and intermittent operation. I just said to the tech....Nah mate, that's not gonna work. You need a vented mandrel in there'. He gave me a confused, but excited look, and i wandered off into the day. Upon my return, after a bit of a re-jig and slap n tickle, (cause our inhouse tech's are eedjit's) she was apples.

'I am part of all that I have met, yet all experience is an arch wherethro', gleams that untravelled world whose margins fade, forever and forever when I move'

Zen soul Warrior. Freedom today-

Comment

Underoos Friends-July

Guitarista;909936 wrote: Ya know, the vented mandrel is so overlooked by your average punter. They just don't understand. e.g. To day we had an issue with our phone lines and computers, and intermittent operation. I just said to the tech....Nah mate, that's not gonna work. You need a vented mandrel in there'. He gave me a confused, but excited look, and i wandered off into the day. Upon my return, after a bit of a re-jig and slap n tickle, (cause our inhouse tech's are eedjit's) she was apples.
        I rest my case .....
        Rejoined life 20/5/19

Comment

Underoos Friends-July

I have 2 (two) slightly buggered vented mandrels which you might be able to combine to make one good one should you have another intermittent technical issue with your phone/computer lines. No need to thank me - my pleasure is your pleasure.

Comment

Underoos Friends-July

tawnyfrog;909940 wrote: I have 2 (two) slightly buggered vented mandrels which you might be able to combine to make one good one should you have another intermittent technical issue with your phone/computer lines. No need to thank me - my pleasure is your pleasure.
            Oh no, the pleasure really is ALL mine.

(Right. Have you been mushroom picking again?)

'I am part of all that I have met, yet all experience is an arch wherethro', gleams that untravelled world whose margins fade, forever and forever when I move'

Comment

Underoos Friends-July

Mushrooms happen in autumn. Bloody city blokes ...

Comment

Underoos Friends-July

Guitarista;909942 wrote: Oh no, the pleasure really is ALL mine.

(Right. Have you been mushroom picking again?)
                No....she's hypoxic because the ride on mower's under water at the moment....somewhere off New Zuland.
                Rejoined life 20/5/19

Comment

Underoos Friends-July

tawnyfrog;909946 wrote: Mushrooms happen in autumn. Bloody city blokes ...
                  Yeah....don't you anything about spores/ sporans / oh never mind ????
                  Rejoined life 20/5/19

Comment

Underoos Friends-July

Cheeses ... I'm going horizontal but NOT before I tell you that another major breakthrough has occurred today ... The Girls now come to me when they're called. How cool is that? I can call 'em back from 30m away. I am the Chook Whisperer!

Nighters.

Comment

Underoos Friends-July

tawnyfrog;909946 wrote: Mushrooms happen in autumn. Bloody city blokes ...
                      You've had em imported. You.....you...you got em from Lady Jan didn't ya, eh? Yeah, that's it missus!
                      This place is real dodgy, i tell youse.....

Comment

Underoos Friends-July

See ya in 45. x

Comment

Underoos Friends-July

Stirly does the poppies ... don't tell I told yers.

Comment

Underoos Friends-July

tawnyfrog;909953 wrote: Cheeses ... I'm going horizontal but NOT before I tell you that another major breakthrough has occurred today ... The Girls now come to me when they're called. How cool is that? I can call 'em back from 30m away. I am the Chook Whisperer!

Nighters.
                            Yes , but what you DON'T tell the folk is....that Missy and I call you BACK..........
                            TAW-ney...............TAW-ney...............here chook chook....and throw sauteed mushrooms in cream sauce down.......one day we'll win it....

Nighty folk.
                            I'm in too.
                            Rejoined life 20/5/19

Comment

Underoos Friends-July

tawnyfrog;909956 wrote: Stirly does the poppies ... don't tell I told yers.
                              I would've thought JC actually, but her? And here i was expecting to see her starting up the Catholic thread too. Sheesh. (and sorry JC)
                              Mum's the word Hornos. Don't worry, I'm a wake up to her kind now.

Comment

Underoos Friends-July

Nighter's....xx

Comment

Working...
                                X