Underoos Friends-July

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Underoos Friends-July

Ok, so do you get hands on with the punter's then too, a bit of variety it sounds like?

'I am part of all that I have met, yet all experience is an arch wherethro', gleams that untravelled world whose margins fade, forever and forever when I move'

Zen soul Warrior. Freedom today-

Comment

Underoos Friends-July

tiptronic_ct;915916 wrote: Should be perfect for you, telling people what to do
      Tis indeed love....I get to care about them in a dominatrix kind of way :H
      (God I'm tired):H
      If your 8 year old self met you, would they be proud?
      Rejoined life 20/5/19

Comment

Underoos Friends-July

Guitarista;915917 wrote: Ok, so do you get hands on with the punter's then too, a bit of variety it sounds like?
        Well...there's a couple I wouldn't mind

No not much hands on matey...... I know..... ??
        Rejoined life 20/5/19

Comment

Underoos Friends-July

Evening.. bit late as usual, I've read back a tiny bit.. GREAT to see Angel and Missy B back
          I've been off dealing with stuff. All is well and sorted for now. Had good conversations with various people today and think things are going very well. really.

Hard to reconcile.. loss on the one hand, his siblings bearing up in an unbelievable way.. funeral tuesday ( i discovered tonight ) missed job interview because of sick child ( now better ) rushing about inbetween work committments and training.. I feel a bit MAD actually. It's life isn't it. Nothing makes any sense at all. Head swivelling 360 as we speak.

Miss Behaving;915611 wrote: I get so cross at lack of services too. Has anyone heard of "The Nutters Show"? is a radio programme here on Sunday nights - talkback from people with mental health, drug and alcohol issues. Some of the stories make you want to weep.
          Well if I were your manager Miss B I'd be sending you on a holiday. You MUST take time for yourself. I had a member of my team recently put up for a promotion and he did not bite. Why? Because nobody could do what he did... he was irreplaceable. Also the reason why he has not had any leave for a year. Well I gave him a talking to. He is going to take his promotion and take his damn leave. For hells sake, you have a RIGHT to take time out Miss B and don't you forget that. I approve totally of the marvelous Bridge's idea to contract it out for now.

As for the nutters show, please pm me the link. I'm noticing quite a lot of action going on politically and I'm determined to network.

Did anyone see 'Mum's the word' on ABC last night? Cracker of an activist mum.

Ok, I realise I'm prolly babbling to meself.. nighters

Comment

Underoos Friends-July

Good morning everyone and happy lamington day!

And Happy Anniversary to TF (hope I got that right!!)

Will do a longer post later on ... the duvet day got me to the point of being sick of wallowing in my own crap (as it does!).

Reckon also that its about at this time of year that winter really starts to drag and it makes lots of people grumpy.

Fickle - is that NEXT Tuesday when the funeral is? Seems a long time to wait??
            Never give up, for that is just the place and time that the tide will turn

Harriet Beecher Stowe

Comment

Underoos Friends-July

Morning Missios, and all Punter's,

What anniversary? Joined the cheese club this time last year? What? Excuse my ignorance, i am but a lead guitarist. (and male) Blinker's off when it comes to the cosmos, but blinker's on when it comes to friend's, which i am trying to address.

It's freezing here, and grumpage is defo afoot Missy. That may explain my little attention seeking hissy fit last night? Ah, but Bridget's soup did the trick, full of those secret herb's and spices, and that special touch of luurve.....:h

A safe, sober, and magical day to all!

'I am part of all that I have met, yet all experience is an arch wherethro', gleams that untravelled world whose margins fade, forever and forever when I move'

Comment

Underoos Friends-July

Morning All,
                Where are you Froglet ?
                God I'm scared to go back today. Hope they all went to bed early and had a bit of a think about their behaviour.:H (yeah THAT'S gonna happen)
                Rejoined life 20/5/19

Comment

Underoos Friends-July

Morning Bridgos!

I wish for you a magical, maaarvellous day.

Comment

Underoos Friends-July

Morning all
                    HOUR BY HOUR, DAY BY DAY

Comment

Underoos Friends-July

Morning PA,

I'm off into the day now. Catch you later, and have a great one!

Comment

Underoos Friends-July

The name of this thread seemed odd to me so I read it.. it is so funny. As I am from Australia can I say g'day to you all. Day 2 for me here. Shakey, I am.. so shakey but I am here. T

Comment

Underoos Friends-July

morning to pink angel,timetochangenow, welcome to the nuthouse - we are weird but harmless. warning though ; do come with a full sense of humour.
                          been to shrink yesty. interesting woman. good: scientific, smart, clued-on, started at the beginning & said we had a bit of work to do she & i. a few sessions. hmmm
                          diagnosis: mod to severe depression, severe anxiety.
                          off to docs this am for meds for this.
                          told her about my charming relationship with mr wine & she is henceforth the 1st person the world i've ever ever ever told. i'm already feeling a bit better.

HUGE hugs to missy b & fickle. my god, you 2 need some serious holidays for sure. your plates are overflowing & yet you still both battle on in such good spirits. i am in awe.

will touch base with you all later on tonight as i have.....(drumroll).... a MAN FREE evening!!! HOLY HELL I dunno if i can stand the excitement!

Comment

Underoos Friends-July

Arvo all,

Some thoughts ... and in no particular order.

Beags - I'm stoked you haven't come back screeching "bullshit". You seem to like this woman. Let's hope she can be of major assistance. On one of my bored nights I checked out women Veterinarians' health issues - holy snappin' dog poop! Who'd have known? You're obviously not Pat Malone there.

Missy - now I understand everyone's telling you to ditch the project. OK, if you're going to do that, I'd suggest you take the ripping off the Bandaid approach. Tell them tomorrow, let them sort out the legalities and get it out of your head.

On the other hand - (wink wink) are you SURE you can't possibly complete it? Is it the hardest thing you've ever had to confront? On a scale of 1-10 where does it sit? I'd have to think twice about blowing off a publisher. Sometimes I've gone through shit and thought I was running on empty and had absolutely nothing left to give. But I was wrong. There's always another bee's dick of fuel in the reserve tank which, with careful use of gears and a search for a better route, will get you up and over the summit. The satisfaction of achieving what I said I'd do is phenomenal. This is in no way advice for you - it is purely my thoughts.

Ficks - not much I can say other than ... some 20 years ago a close family member died of a heroin overdose. The ripple effect is horrendous and goes on and on and on ...

Hiya PinkAngel and welcome Timetochangenow - but you're going to have to abbreviate your name before these ratbags will do it for you.

Oh and Missy - if I'd known I was having some sort of anniversary, I would have baked myself a cake. Good day here - bit of testosterone floating around with glasshouse carpenter and wall-oven sparky. Catch youselaters.

Bridge - meant to ask - has the boy started at his new school yet?

Comment

Underoos Friends-July

oooo new friends *claps hands*...PinkAngel I was on the phone just today to a slightly disgruntled customer in Keri Keri - if it was you...uh sorry...wasn't my doing...not my area. Promise. Anyway, one of my favouritist parts of the world as my avatar atests to.
                              And TTCN :welcome:
                              Froglet - I love that you've suggested something else to the pink fluffy one.
                              G-spot - BEWWWWWDEEEEFULLLLL.
                              The outlaws are back in town - love having them around. They come from a tiny fishing village down the arse end of the earth...not even a general store there - and they come here & stay in the heart of Kings Cross. They love it- bright lights, shiny objects....

Comment

Underoos Friends-July

Yoo-hoo Angel - you still F.I.G.J.A.M.?

Comment

Working...
                                X