Underoos Friends-July

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Underoos Friends-July

timetochangenow;916659 wrote: Thanks Missy. I'm nutty enough I think.

I read the toolbox thread. Actually I wentinto chat and some people directed me towards some good posts. Inspiiiiiring they were. Kinda gave me hope. I need hope.

Perhaps I should be TT. Hate to get between a man and his missus.

So what is my plan. And I'm sorry I cant think of anyting but meself but thats just where I am right now. My plan is to drink water. I have some motivational cds to listen to and I am starting to try to walk just a little and get off thie behind of mine. Thats as far as ive got. Not read or downloaded the book here becoz my aim is abstinence. moderation has failed me so I dont want to know any more about it.. tried it every which way and couldnt do that.

Thats my plan.
    TT
    TT - (love that tooo!!) there are plans and there are plans. Its good to have a long term plan. But any plan that gets you through the next hour and the next day is a good plan. The best way to eat an elephant is one bite at a time.
    Never give up, for that is just the place and time that the tide will turn

Harriet Beecher Stowe

Comment

Underoos Friends-July

timetochangenow;916659 wrote: Thanks Missy. I'm nutty enough I think.

I read the toolbox thread. Actually I wentinto chat and some people directed me towards some good posts. Inspiiiiiring they were. Kinda gave me hope. I need hope.

Perhaps I should be TT. Hate to get between a man and his missus.

So what is my plan. And I'm sorry I cant think of anyting but meself but thats just where I am right now. My plan is to drink water. I have some motivational cds to listen to and I am starting to try to walk just a little and get off thie behind of mine. Thats as far as ive got. Not read or downloaded the book here becoz my aim is abstinence. moderation has failed me so I dont want to know any more about it.. tried it every which way and couldnt do that.

Thats my plan.
      TT
      I think you've got really good instincts about what to do...I've got a good feeling about you TT.

And TT is better I think for your name.
      If your 8 year old self met you, would they be proud?
      Rejoined life 20/5/19

Comment

Underoos Friends-July

Miss Behaving;916673 wrote: The best way to eat an elephant is one bite at a time.
        NOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!

Comment

Underoos Friends-July

Evening all,

And welcome TT!

Has Frog frocked up?

'I am part of all that I have met, yet all experience is an arch wherethro', gleams that untravelled world whose margins fade, forever and forever when I move'

Zen soul Warrior. Freedom today-

Comment

Underoos Friends-July

Well. Luckily I'm hungry.

I dunno about any good feeling. I cant say I'm feeling good at all right now. However I'm not drunk and its 8pm. Thats incredible for a start.

You should hear the voices in my head but. Jeepers they are screaming at me.

TT

Comment

Underoos Friends-July

scream back TT.
              stick around - we're a good bunch especially when our minds are usually in the gutter.

Comment

Underoos Friends-July

timetochangenow;916668 wrote: Can I ask please do people here go to AA meetings at all?
                Thanks
                TT
                I have been to 2, and found them interesting, and different from the other. Worth a look i think. I enjoyed the experience, and i think we must walk in with an open mind and heart, and take what we can use. I'm considering trying another one too, just for the occassional 're-charge', but a different meeting from the first 2.

'I am part of all that I have met, yet all experience is an arch wherethro', gleams that untravelled world whose margins fade, forever and forever when I move'

Zen soul Warrior. Freedom today-

Comment

Underoos Friends-July

Thanks beagle.. I am screaming of that you can rest assured.

And I'm doing a stomp stomp on them.. doing the frosty silence.. you name it its going on in my head.

I have never liked the idea of AA but right now I"m thinking that I need an arsenal of things to get me through and I'll do whatever it takes to get through... even sit down and go om. Anything at all.

I shant go to a meeting tonight. If I go out I'll drop by the bottlo and I dont want to do that now do I.

TT

Comment

Underoos Friends-July

put a heap of "arse" into arsenal TT thats for sure.
                    never been to AA meself as too far geographically.
                    might go one day.

Comment

Underoos Friends-July

I am more scard of meeting someone I know. That might make me fall out of my glass tower.
                      Anyways tonight I am here with you. Thank you for being there, whrever you are.
                      TT

Comment

Underoos Friends-July

Where in Oz are you from, TT?
                        I'll do whatever it takes
                        AF 21/08/2009

Comment

Underoos Friends-July

Not sure I'd say where I am from yet. sorry Tiptronic. I am aware that I should be careful about such things. I'd say upper half.

TT

Comment

Underoos Friends-July

We're all afraid of meeting people we know at AA, TT...that's why I haven't gone yet. But I understand you wanting the full range of weapons...

Glass tower...yep THAT I can relate to

Hiya Mr G and Beagle
                            If your 8 year old self met you, would they be proud?
                            Rejoined life 20/5/19

Comment

Underoos Friends-July

Really I want a time machine to get em through this bit faaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaast.

If I could buy that I'd pay.

Cash.
                              TT

Comment

Underoos Friends-July

evening bridge.
                                going to look for goldie pups this sunday in perth.

Comment

Working...
                                X