Underoos Friends-July

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Underoos Friends-July

[QUOTE=Reggie;918649 I have a play date with lucys best freind.... Me.... Ten Pin Bowling..... and 2.... 8 year olds[url=http://[video=youtube_share;7bbaRyDLMvA]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7bbaRyDLMvA[/video]]YouTube - Ferguson Speaks From The Heart[/url]
    i can only imagine

Comment

Underoos Friends-July

Trying to conserve energy, but still keep awake for gig later......Phew!

:h

N.R.N.R.

'I am part of all that I have met, yet all experience is an arch wherethro', gleams that untravelled world whose margins fade, forever and forever when I move'

Zen soul Warrior. Freedom today-

Comment

Underoos Friends-July

Have a nanna nap Mr G?
        Living now and not just existing since 9th July 2008
        Nicotine Free since 6th February 2009

Comment

Underoos Friends-July

Hiya Starteroo,

Nah, it'll be ok. I'll head to gig in an hour and a half or so, so i'll get orf this pc and play some music. Even work on a song or 2....;-)

'I am part of all that I have met, yet all experience is an arch wherethro', gleams that untravelled world whose margins fade, forever and forever when I move'

Comment

Underoos Friends-July

Guitarista;918709 wrote: Hiya Starteroo,

Nah, it'll be ok. I'll head to gig in an hour and a half or so, so i'll get orf this pc and play some music. Even work on a song or 2....;-)
            Bout feckin time
            Living now and not just existing since 9th July 2008
            Nicotine Free since 6th February 2009

Comment

Underoos Friends-July

Comment

Underoos Friends-July

I just got up after only 5 hours sleep because I missed you all and wondered what you were up to.

Now that I know that everyone is okay (although: Beagle - are you out there?? And Wavey??) I can go back to bed.

More later
                Never give up, for that is just the place and time that the tide will turn

Harriet Beecher Stowe

Comment

Underoos Friends-July

Morning Missy, and all Rooter's,

Thank's Reg! And what a great gig it was too. Had an absolute ball. A couple of hours sleep, but i'm just really grateful to be playing anywhere, at any hour. Strat and a marshall combo last night, or should i say this morning Reggie.....Marvellous. The sound feckin ripped, with sober passion, presentness, sheer joy, with a 'hardcore heavymetal mother f#$%' attitude ta boot. Unstoppable, and glorious. A noticably sober performance from the young bloke!

Have a great day everyone!

Comment

Underoos Friends-July

Morning Tackers.
                    Love the chook clip Ms Jan :H
                    Well the boy is happily settled into school (to answer Froglet's question way back which I just saw). His eccentricity is winning him friends of the non cousin variety already.
                    We also have scored ourselves a housemate and spent the last couple of days getting her settled in.
                    Only 6 working days to go for the fill in job......and THAT will be plenty thanks
                    If your 8 year old self met you, would they be proud?
                    Rejoined life 20/5/19

Comment

Underoos Friends-July

Hello again.

I was falling apart yesterday when someone from the AA meeting called by. How he knew where I lived I do not know. But anyway, he talked me through the day and kept me from the bottle I'd bought.

I would like to thank you for being helpful to me on here but I need a face to face thing to keep it real.

I do not think I am overstating it to say that I am fighting for my life right now. So thank you to those of you who helped me.

TT

Comment

Underoos Friends-July

TT - so glad the AA bloke could talk you down and if you need face-to-face contact you're doing absolutely the right thing by going down that track. Keep hacking away at it, be it one day or one hour at a time.

Comment

Underoos Friends-July

Thanks to you tawnyfrog. I am aware that right now I can only think of myself. If I do anything else I fear that I will fail and on here I would need to be there for other people which I am unable to do right now. Perhaps one day.
                          Its a millisecond at a time at the moment. How tragic is that.
                          TT

Comment

Underoos Friends-July

Take care, TT. You've got to fix yourself before you can help others. YOU are the most important person right now. We'll still be here when you're ready.

Comment

Underoos Friends-July

Wishing you all the best TT and my thoughts will be with you, as they are with all this crew. Good luck and lick this thing.

So glad you had a great gig G'ster.. You are one lucky fella.. life by design? Am green with envy.

byebyebridgetjones;919137 wrote: His eccentricity is winning him friends of the non cousin variety already.
                              Please explain Bridge??

And I think you guys have got something very right here that I have not payed enough attention to before. I do try too hard. Am off to figure out how I could simplify things.

Oh and BTW I am shocked and dismayed at what just happened to the Swans!

Comment

Underoos Friends-July

timetochangenow;919200 wrote: Hello again.

I was falling apart yesterday when someone from the AA meeting called by. How he knew where I lived I do not know. But anyway, he talked me through the day and kept me from the bottle I'd bought.

I would like to thank you for being helpful to me on here but I need a face to face thing to keep it real.

I do not think I am overstating it to say that I am fighting for my life right now. So thank you to those of you who helped me.

TT
                                Greeting's TT.

You are fighting for your life most very likely! This is no overstatement. We've got to try everything and anything, and grab hold tightly onto what look's like a good plan. Grab what look's like it will work for you with both hand's, and don't let go. If that's not working, try the next plan. We must do whatever it is we need to do to take our lives back. We must be pro-active, creative, and ruthless.
                                The 'Toolbox' thread in 'monthly abstinence' section is essential reading, i suggest.
                                Go for it, and nail it.
                                Keep busy. All the best.

A bit knackered here. Like a cracked EL34, or a torn celestion greenback.

L8tr gater's.

Comment

Working...
                                X