• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Underoos Friends-July

GACK!!!!

*** better add some bloody thingy here ***

Comment

Underoos Friends-July

I'm off to do some stuff. May not get back tonight, so hope you are good in spirit. Hope you have all had a good and AF day. I've started counting days again - cant decide whether I love it or hate it!!
      Never give up, for that is just the place and time that the tide will turn

Harriet Beecher Stowe

Comment

Underoos Friends-July

Miss Behaving;920378 wrote: I'm off to do some stuff. May not get back tonight, so hope you are good in spirit. Hope you have all had a good and AF day. I've started counting days again - cant decide whether I love it or hate it!!
        I hate it.

Sleep well friends.

Dog peed and and drank water. Life is good.

Sigh.

I am tired of being me. Absolutely tired.

Cindi
        AF April 9, 2016

Comment

Underoos Friends-July

Evening all!

Hiya Cindi,

You are alway's welcome here, and i would've thought you knew that. So, you are alway's welcome here, okay? I am unaware of anybody here being upset by you, and if that happened, well, so be it, and so what? These things can happen, and i'm sure no-one here hold's any 'cyber grudges'. I love you, we love you.
          AND, happiness? does it exist? really really exist?.........Yep, it sure does, right inside all of us, and outside of us too. It's my responsibility to tap into it, enjoy it, and share it. Especially with friend's and family, and especially with younger people.
          Don't be scared. Enjoy, and do. Go for life, grab it, it's your's, your family's! You don't need to feel pressure on getting it right for anyone, just be, be true to you, and good stuff will stick to ya like a stalker with an intervention order. No fear! What have you got to lose? I've already 'died', so anything else at all to me is a bonus, even just breathing.
          Just some thought's my friend. Best wishes with the new young fella! Lot's a love work's wonder's no matter who, how, where, what, why.

In other new's, what a glorious day here, and another tomorrow! 'Red sky at night, sailor's delight' Reggie? At the mo, cold and 9c.

Bravo underooter's, Bravo! May there be dancing in the street's, and on the rooftop's!

'I am part of all that I have met, yet all experience is an arch wherethro', gleams that untravelled world whose margins fade, forever and forever when I move'

Zen soul Warrior. Freedom today-

Comment

Underoos Friends-July

Cinders;920424 wrote: I hate it.

Sleep well friends.

Dog peed and and drank water. Life is good.

Sigh.

I am tired of being me. Absolutely tired.

Cindi
            Hey Cindi,

Am i right in thinking you are bored with being af now, and wondering what the feck to do? Or what now etc? Just a wild guess. Don't forget yer 'Toolbox'. maybe have a read of the 'Gratitude vs. Deprivation' speil in the toolbox thread.....x

'I am part of all that I have met, yet all experience is an arch wherethro', gleams that untravelled world whose margins fade, forever and forever when I move'

Comment

Underoos Friends-July

Guitarista;920431 wrote: Hey Cindi,

Am i right in thinking you are bored with being af now, and wondering what the feck to do? Or what now etc? Just a wild guess. Don't forget yer 'Toolbox'. maybe have a read of the 'Gratitude vs. Deprivation' speil in the toolbox thread.....x
              Aaahh.,

You are so sweet.

None other.

Love,
              Cindi
              AF April 9, 2016

Comment

Underoos Friends-July

GACK! Think i've missed her...

:new::welcome::thanks::goodjob:

:l

Comment

Underoos Friends-July

Hey!

:new::welcome::thanks::goodjob:

:h

N.R.N.R.

Comment

Underoos Friends-July

Umm, keep trying to post these things and hate them.

Sorry.

I hate them, also and at the same time use them. sigh. I like just saying what I want to say
                    AF April 9, 2016

Comment

Underoos Friends-July

Cindi, after 18 months of being on here with an old p.c. and no access to emoticon's, i go into a frenzy with em now! :h

Comment

Underoos Friends-July

You me we shower now

Comment

Underoos Friends-July

Cinders;920347 wrote: I wanted to jump in and say good news, Aspy and the avatar is so precious.

I know I am "persona non grata" here but your avatar does make one realize how special life is if we don't muck it up with alcohol.

Thank you for checking in.

Love,
                          Cindi
                          Right .... first post for the night.but I've got to swoop on this one....Cindi I LOVE it when you post here ...you have so much wisdom and humour....I must admit I am one of the ones who does not always respond to posts...often because I am REALLY thinking about it......or pissing myself laughing..or just enjoying the post...please don't take it as a negative.
                          I reckon you're a bit upset about the rest of it going on....and fair enough...
                          If your 8 year old self met you, would they be proud?
                          Rejoined life 20/5/19

Comment

Underoos Friends-July

Meee me memememem meeee!
                            Shower G?

Comment

Underoos Friends-July

Sorry, folks did not read back..
                              moi quiet now.. go forth!

Comment

Underoos Friends-July

Guitarista;920428 wrote: and good stuff will stick to ya like a stalker with an intervention order. No fear! What have you got to lose? I've already 'died', so anything else at all to me is a bonus, even just breathing.
                                !
                                Ahh by heck...THAT'S why I sign on here....you are a really great bloke Mr G.......:H
                                If your 8 year old self met you, would they be proud?
                                Rejoined life 20/5/19

Comment

Working...
                                X