Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Underoos Friends-July

Hi All,

Yes a bus trip would be fantastic! I'll bring the munchies... (they will have to be gluten and lactose free but you won't notice)

And I will only wear spandex if everybody else does...

Really need to get away for a break and now that the end of financial year is done am thinking of a little trip to the country for a week.

Hope you are feeling better Beagle.

Tawny how are your girls going?

Where's woywoyboy? He lives near me!

My boy is still with me at the moment and has settled down abit.

Have a great day.

Take Care

Shas
    Shas
    Just keep on swmming, just keep on swimming!

Comment

Underoos Friends-July

techie;899310 wrote: Bridget Mid August 2010 (simulation)
      If I'm gunna look like THAT.....I'll be the first on the frigging bus.
      Who gave you my stats Techie ? :H
      If your 8 year old self met you, would they be proud?
      Rejoined life 20/5/19

Comment

Underoos Friends-July

ladyjan;899303 wrote: poms reply to an under assault.....:H:H:H
        Yes I heard 'herself' had been out flinging the weight around.
        Rejoined life 20/5/19

Comment

Underoos Friends-July

Well folk.
          Do we have any idea how much inane, banal paperwork is required for a temporary move in this country ?
          Because I can now assure you that it is fucking heaps.
          Enough to suck a girl's will to live.
          Just as well I am anatomically perfect enough to deal with it (see above)
          Now to the mission at hand. I managed to get us some sponsorship. It is with Absolute Vodka. They said they could throw some money at it due to the fact that my past personal expenditure has basically entitled me to be a shareholder.
          I'm not entirely sure I wish to see Tawny mounted on anything, however
          the Velco/Lycra uniforms have been ordered in a range of One Size Fits All colours, all having had a large red 'U' afixed to the front (underoos) and matching capes and masks.
          Please let me know if you require an outsize.
          A special note to our menfolk. I would recommend snug, sturdy underwear. Nuff said.
          Rejoined life 20/5/19

Comment

Underoos Friends-July

Would pantyhose do?...proved to be a pretty good barrier, at least slowed things down a bit. Like an anti-speed hump, if you know what I mean.

Comment

Underoos Friends-July

What the hell?? The Frog's using emoti-bloody-cons???? Has she seen a Dr?? Can they treat it?? Will she live??
              And has the G-string become a minister of sorts?? Cripey jeepers I hope he's not celibate???
              Jonsey - Dude, looking good.
              Missy, I'm sure you know a heap more than I - being the dirty stopout that I have been of late.
              Blue Heeler - nice to meet you...I only want to hear sunny shit from you (being in Noosa & all!!)
              I been working (loving it) & childrening (loving them) & seeing James (love/hate relationship) & fitting in smoochies with MrCakes (loving him)...
              Oh, and Masterchef were cooking for the CWA last night...tuff crowd.
              Smoochies to everyone else.

Comment

Underoos Friends-July

Cakes !
                'Bout time you turned up.
                There's a bus trip being organised and it's got your name all over it.
                Rejoined life 20/5/19

Comment

Underoos Friends-July

Blue Heeler;899490 wrote: Would pantyhose do?...proved to be a pretty good barrier, at least slowed things down a bit. Like an anti-speed hump, if you know what I mean.
                  Jesus Mate.
                  How gay do you want this to BE ?
                  Rejoined life 20/5/19

Comment

Underoos Friends-July

missed ya Angel!!

smooochies to you too!
                    Never give up, for that is just the place and time that the tide will turn

Harriet Beecher Stowe

Comment

Underoos Friends-July

I think we need Angel to customise/embellish/enhance the Spandex one-size-fits-all garments.

Comment

Underoos Friends-July

G'day Cakes. Been a lovely day here in Noosa. Starting to cool down now though (12c at 5.15pm)
                        This is our Winter. Fortunately it doesn't last long, about 4 weeks. Heater goes on about now and stays on all night. The cats demand it be so. The humans wear pyjamas and have an extra blanket on their beds. We are used to toughing it out, as one must with a Winter average temperature of 21c (Summer average is 29c) BTW I originated in Orkney and, believe me, I know what cold is.

Comment

Underoos Friends-July

Bridget. You should know better. You can't say 'gay' it offends the homos.

Comment

Underoos Friends-July

tawnyfrog;899358 wrote:

Missy - funny you should ask - just received my copy of The Glass Castle by Jeannette Walls in the mail this morning - so, that will take care of my day. I just remembered that when I was a kid I wasn't allowed to read until all my jobbies were done which of course led to hours of under the doona with a torch late night reading. Reading was considered a frivolous waste of time. Bring it on!

It's cold, wet and grey but I have a roaring fire, five cats and a book. Now, if only those chooks would start to lay ...
                            Snap. We lived next door to the library and I took out 5 books at a time (the maximum allowed) 3 days a week. When I ran out I would read my dad's "Readers Digest" which he kept in the out-house:H

Bluey - thanks for the low-down on the bus. Pick me up on the way ......

My cold will be gone by the morning. I can be quite threatening when I need to be.

Harriet Beecher Stowe

Comment

Underoos Friends-July

Blue Heeler;899506 wrote: Bridget. You should know better. You can't say 'gay' it offends the homos.
                              Sorry Bluey, but as someone who spent most most of my life as a "homo" i beg to differ!!!!

Harriet Beecher Stowe

Comment

Underoos Friends-July

Just a report in the paper last week. It said the Gay Community was offended by the use of terms like 'thats so gay.' Implying that it was no good or inferior. Homos is just an abbreviation, no harm intended.

Comment

Working...
                                X