Underoos Friends-July

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Underoos Friends-July

that's cool Bluey, and sorry if I came across as a bit over-sensitive!
    Never give up, for that is just the place and time that the tide will turn

Harriet Beecher Stowe

Comment

Underoos Friends-July

I don't blame you. The poor buggers cop a lot of shit. I had a little mate at school who was one of them. The other kids tried to bully him but I wouldn't allow it and told them to cut it out or I'd flatten them. They left him alone after that and his remaining years at school were peaceful. He was a bit of a geek as well, which didn't help.
      Don't know what became of him in the end. Hope he did OK.

Comment

Underoos Friends-July

The darling Ms Cartwright was an ex-client (I repeat EX) of Mr JC. Ms Cartwright sacked Mr JC as her lawyer after refusing to take some simple advice like closing her windows and turning AC/DC down from 11. She is now represented by some other poor soul. She is known without affection as The Squealer at the courts in the NE of England.
        It could be worse, I could be filing.
        AF since 7/7/2009

Comment

Underoos Friends-July

Oh and I forgot to say if you'd like more details of the case I can send them in a plain brown PM
          AF since 7/7/2009

Comment

Underoos Friends-July

JackieClaire;899541 wrote: Oh and I forgot to say if you'd like more details of the case I can send them in a plain brown PM
            :H:H
            Never give up, for that is just the place and time that the tide will turn

Harriet Beecher Stowe

Comment

Underoos Friends-July

JackieClaire;899536 wrote: The darling Ms Cartwright was an ex-client (I repeat EX) of Mr JC. Ms Cartwright sacked Mr JC as her lawyer after refusing to take some simple advice like closing her windows and turning AC/DC down from 11. She is now represented by some other poor soul. She is known without affection as The Squealer at the courts in the NE of England.
              Hi again Underoonies.

Wouldn't you know that JC would actually have some connection to "The Squealer".:H:H:H
              Why do they call her that? She makes sounds like a pig squealing as opposed to just yelling loudly...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rZH-e1Uv2LE&feature=related[/video]]YouTube - Squealing Pig
              For every 60 seconds that you are angry, you lose a minute of happiness.
              AF since 10/10/2015:yay:

Comment

Underoos Friends-July

Sing Old McDonald had a Farm and you'll prolly be nearer the truth. I'll ask Mr JC for more details when he gets in from work.
                AF since 7/7/2009

Comment

Underoos Friends-July

Well, this interesting turn of events will certainly make me more cautious about reporting the day's funny news item ...

Comment

Underoos Friends-July

hello everyone.
                    i'm sorta back,gradually.
                    firstly,thanks to everyone on here who expressed genuine sympathy & concern for me.
                    my little guy dying just seemed to mke everything insurmountable & still does at times.
                    on that subject, i apologise if anyone who read my issues has lost a child & thought "wtf does she think she's talking about,it's only a bird" - i can only say, yes, i haven't (can't) have kids so thus can't even think how horrific that must be to lose a child....so thanks for not belittling my own grief.
                    looking ahead : starting to eat now, a good thing. booked into see a shrink, so the Doc has finally admitted to herself that she cannot heal herself. can't see shrink for nother 3 weeks, but do have some actvities planned involving horses which will help to get me out of the house & get me busy.Good.
                    Nephew arriving on Sat to dilute annoyingly smothering husband - good thing.
                    Getting some nights of by-selfness also over this coming month - good thing.
                    Also bought a Soda stream & making own soft drinks - good thing.
                    So whilst not all my eggs are scrambled, at least they're all in the same saucepan.

Comment

Underoos Friends-July

Good to see to Beags...Glad you are ok xxxx Great to see you posting.

A soda Stream!! Can you still get them?? I always wanted one as a kid..and never got one.
                      "It's not your job to like me, it's mine!"

AF 10th May 2010
                      NF 12th May 2010

Comment

Underoos Friends-July

Hallo Beags,
                        Great to see you back & doin OK.
                        I've finally figured out what day it is so here i am postin in the July thread.
                        Huggeroos to all but I'm too tired to talk... seeyas all tomorrow i hope

Comment

Underoos Friends-July

'Person who have not all egg's scramble, but in same saucepan, can do anything' - old nepalese proverb.

'I am part of all that I have met, yet all experience is an arch wherethro', gleams that untravelled world whose margins fade, forever and forever when I move'

Zen soul Warrior. Freedom today-

Comment

Underoos Friends-July

byebyebridgetjones;899497 wrote: Jesus Mate.
                            How gay do you want this to BE ?
                            :H

Bluey, i didn't say Bridget had a fat arse. Not this month at least.
                            Anyway, i don't think that.

'I am part of all that I have met, yet all experience is an arch wherethro', gleams that untravelled world whose margins fade, forever and forever when I move'

Comment

Underoos Friends-July

Guitarista. DENIAL IS PROOF! (Ha! Gotcha)

Comment

Underoos Friends-July

Read back buddy. It's in good ol black and white....he he..

How was your day Bluey?

Comment

Working...
                                X