Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Underoos Friends-July

Great to see you Grinder!
    Nope, haven't gone all priest like, err, yet, but was reading a link from Doggygirl to the AA 'Big book' online. I've never read it, and found it interesting.

'I am part of all that I have met, yet all experience is an arch wherethro', gleams that untravelled world whose margins fade, forever and forever when I move'

Zen soul Warrior. Freedom today-

Comment

Underoos Friends-July

Pretty good day. Nothing disasterous happened. Made a couple of honest dollars and enjoyed the mid-day warmth...getting cool now tho'
      I'll be in the sack early tonight. I have a 'health' book to read (have to, wife says I must) and she's getting a hairdo tomorrow so she's a bit toey at the moment.
      I'll never understand them.

Comment

Underoos Friends-July

Good stuff. There's some great reading to be had to be sure. If you're interested in inspiring al related stuff, and other health book's, there's plenty of recommendation's in the 'What we're reading' thread, as you might know.

'I am part of all that I have met, yet all experience is an arch wherethro', gleams that untravelled world whose margins fade, forever and forever when I move'

Comment

Underoos Friends-July

I reckon it's like watching people yawn. When somebody says "I'll be in the sack early tonight" makes the rest of us say... yeah, me too. LOVING my book and from it learned a new expression. Snot locker = nose.

Undies ... feel free to thwack somebody in the snot locker should they deserve such.

So glad I went to a Swiss finishing school. Nighters.

Comment

Underoos Friends-July

I'll just skim it and pretend I'm reading it. Might just be enough to pass the inquisition.
            I'm pretty good at winging it when I have to. Years of experience help, and proper diversionary tactics. 'Ooh look, the cat is about to spew on the carpet' and suchlike.

Comment

Underoos Friends-July

Yaaaaahh, i'll be in the sack early tonight........

Comment

Underoos Friends-July

Oh pooop I need ta vent a little bit.. but maybe not here.. unsure

Comment

Underoos Friends-July

Go on Fic...we can handle it.

Comment

Underoos Friends-July

tawnyfrog;899599 wrote: I reckon it's like watching people yawn. When somebody says "I'll be in the sack early tonight" makes the rest of us say... yeah, me too. LOVING my book and from it learned a new expression. Snot locker = nose.

Undies ... feel free to thwack somebody in the snot locker should they deserve such.

So glad I went to a Swiss finishing school. Nighters.
                    There's an idea for the bus. The 'snot-locker' down the back of the bus. That's where we (Bridget) slap some sense into the stray drunk's we pick up to abuse, err, i mean heal.

Comment

Underoos Friends-July

Reg. I'm definitely hitting the sack now. It would be great if you could sort this bus thing out and put it to bed too.
                      Cheers and Goodnight.

Comment

Underoos Friends-July

Late home folk....but still got me ears on Ficks if you are still aroumd. PM if you wish (I'm actually not as silly as I make out)
                        If your 8 year old self met you, would they be proud?
                        Rejoined life 20/5/19

Comment

Underoos Friends-July

Blue Heeler;899506 wrote: Bridget. You should know better. You can't say 'gay' it offends the homos.
                          Bluey.
                          The gays KNOW that they are gay.
                          Believe me. Several of them are me best mates.
                          Relax mate.
                          Rejoined life 20/5/19

Comment

Underoos Friends-July

beagle;899576 wrote: hello everyone.
                            i'm sorta back,gradually.
                            firstly,thanks to everyone on here who expressed genuine sympathy & concern for me.
                            my little guy dying just seemed to mke everything insurmountable & still does at times.
                            on that subject, i apologise if anyone who read my issues has lost a child & thought "wtf does she think she's talking about,it's only a bird" - i can only say, yes, i haven't (can't) have kids so thus can't even think how horrific that must be to lose a child....so thanks for not belittling my own grief.
                            looking ahead : starting to eat now, a good thing. booked into see a shrink, so the Doc has finally admitted to herself that she cannot heal herself. can't see shrink for nother 3 weeks, but do have some actvities planned involving horses which will help to get me out of the house & get me busy.Good.
                            Nephew arriving on Sat to dilute annoyingly smothering husband - good thing.
                            Getting some nights of by-selfness also over this coming month - good thing.
                            Also bought a Soda stream & making own soft drinks - good thing.
                            So whilst not all my eggs are scrambled, at least they're all in the same saucepan.
                            Oh Beags..............
                            (Please come back as soon as you feel you can)
                            Rejoined life 20/5/19

Comment

Underoos Friends-July

Well, we got ourselves a driver! Could go either way.

Comment

Underoos Friends-July

Hey! What am i doing up at this hour. I'm a real wild child. Or maybe Reggie's talk of the good ol day's is firing up the ticker.....I'm smellin the grease paint.......Nurse?!

Comment

Working...
                                X