Underoos Friends-July

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Underoos Friends-July

Yes there will be a shower, to preserve undies cultural tradition. And, I'm not wearing panty hose.

'I am part of all that I have met, yet all experience is an arch wherethro', gleams that untravelled world whose margins fade, forever and forever when I move'

Zen soul Warrior. Freedom today-

Comment

Underoos Friends-July

Awww ya spoilsport G

Comment

Underoos Friends-July

Ogeling finished Fickos! Clear yer inbox.

'I am part of all that I have met, yet all experience is an arch wherethro', gleams that untravelled world whose margins fade, forever and forever when I move'

Comment

Underoos Friends-July

Black spandex then all round?? how about a big ol hot tub down the back of the bus... bubbles can cover up a multitude of things.. and those averse to nudity could look away and wait their turn, all civilized like.. having a quiet game of monopoly in the kitchenette while those on duty up the front can keep Reggie awake and scan the streets for people whom we think we should 'assist' gently onto the bus.

Comment

Underoos Friends-July

shhhh you chikky boy

Comment

Underoos Friends-July

Tawns I'm officially addicted to TED talks now.. great stuff!

Comment

Underoos Friends-July

Yep, hot tub's, shower's....hey, where's all this water gonna come from?

Comment

Underoos Friends-July

Giant funnel on the roof? Erm... recycling plant under the bus somewhat like the swimming pool filters so we can circulate the spa water??? Shower might be wasteful. :question2: Oh!

Ahh visions of lots of black plastic camping shower bladders strung accross top of the bus to be warmed by solar energy by day.. to be used to shower by night... refilled at petrol stations along the way.. HOWZAT!!:yay:

Comment

Underoos Friends-July

Oh ... and another thing...

10,000 years ago, I did one of those magical overland bus trips from London to Kathmandu. There were two tour operators; an expensive one but I took the cheaper Swagman Tours option. There were 28 of us in an un-airconditioned Bedford bus. The trip took 10 weeks. The driver had three (3) music cassettes to play on our journey. To this very day ... whenever I hear the lyrics "You walked into the pahrrty like you were walking onto a yacht", I go into immediate paroxysms of rage. I want to scream. It is not her fault but I HATE Carly Simon. Being trapped on a bus and being forced to listen to ANYBODY, six times a day, every day, for 10 weeks is nothing short of terrorism.

I'm SOOOO glad Reggie is our driver. He'll have a shit-load of good music.

Comment

Underoos Friends-July

Excellent Fickos! As long as we still have room for the cooking oil/fuel converter.

Comment

Underoos Friends-July

Yes Hornos, the recorded music playback selection will be in good hand's. I just hope to Jesucristo we make it in one piece.
                        Maybe a live link to the MWO music lounge..

Comment

Underoos Friends-July

Ahhhh a veritable dukebox of delight.. and I can take the wheel when Reggie needs a rest.. and double as backup DJ as well!

Well G, if the water's on top of the bus, there is plenty of room for the oil/fuel converter underneath in the baggage locker. Erm.. assuming we stop at a laundromat regularly we won't need too many changes of super costumes.. just a couple should do the trick unlike Priscilla Queen of the Desert, baggage should be light.

Comment

Underoos Friends-July

tawnyfrog;901346 wrote: Oh ... and another thing...

10,000 years ago, I did one of those magical overland bus trips from London to Kathmandu. There were two tour operators; an expensive one but I took the cheaper Swagman Tours option. There were 28 of us in an un-airconditioned Bedford bus. The trip took 10 weeks. The driver had three (3) music cassettes to play on our journey. To this very day ... whenever I hear the lyrics "You walked into the pahrrty like you were walking onto a yacht", I go into immediate paroxysms of rage. I want to scream. It is not her fault but I HATE Carly Simon. Being trapped on a bus and being forced to listen to ANYBODY, six times a day, every day, for 10 weeks is nothing short of terrorism.

Can totally relate Tawns... similar very long bus trip (not quite that long) with non-stop Chinese covers of popular 70's country & western repeated over and over and over :H:H:H

Comment

Underoos Friends-July

tawnyfrog;901346 wrote: Oh ... and another thing...

Stuck in a bus with other folk for that long is defo challenging. One tour I did around Straya in a bus 5785 yrs. ago, whilst a great experience that i personally loved, there were yer tension's between people of course. In the middle of the nullarbor, in the middle of the night, our tour manager threw a wad of cash up in the air, shrugged his shoulder's, stopped the bus and wandered off into a roadhouse bar, saying i quit. A couple of folk would've been happy to see him go, but a couple of us got off the bus, and went in there to console the poor fella. Eventually he got back on the bus, but he was never the same again. The road can do funny thing's to folk.
                              I think if we would've had a hot tub, and some Bundy ginger beer, he might've made it.

Comment

Underoos Friends-July

hellooooo down underooos. just popping my beak in and i start reading about spandex and nudity. oo err missus
                                Today is the tomorrow i worried about yesterday and it turned out fine
                                Keep passing the open windows

Comment

Working...
                                X