CONFIRMED
    Paddy games, i rest my case.
    or maybe we're the mental ones?
    who knows and who cares
    thats all
    life is simple its just not easy

Comment

Underoos Friends-July

Blue Heeler;902139 wrote: Thanks Tawny. Opinion confirmed. X-wd to WPB.

Bridge? A bit enigmatic. Could you be clearer?
      As to the observation, it's trained in. Look for diferences and look for the unusual. Sweep from right to left, you see more that way. It's all in the textbooks.
      Nope. Still working it out meself. I am very immature.

Are you kidding ? Sweep your vision from right to left ???
      I've never even heard of that.
      What else you got for us ???
      You're a trove, you are.:H
      If your 8 year old self met you, would they be proud?
      Rejoined life 20/5/19

Comment

Underoos Friends-July

It's true, Bridge. Because we read left to right, we tend to skip stuff. Look right to left you're forced to focus more. Try it in the bush. It's great when I've left tools out in the paddock.

Comment

Underoos Friends-July

Right to left

Normally people sweep a scene left to right. Like reading, it's habitual and some items may be skimmed or missed. When you go the other way differences stand out and often need a closer look. Try it. It's real.

Comment

Underoos Friends-July

I am reasonably good at finding things lost on the ground. Rather than look for a specific object, I've noticed if you look for an inconsistency it's more effective.

Hmmm. I like our Sundays folk.
            Rejoined life 20/5/19

Comment

Underoos Friends-July

Lunch is over now (chilli tuna on rye and a cup of chicken soup)
              Now I need to think about dinner. Tending towards a curry. There is a very good packet curry called 'Passage to India' comes in several varieties. Tonight I think the Vindaloo would be good with pappadoms of course and lamb. Warming stuff for a cool evening.
              What's everybody else having?

Comment

Underoos Friends-July

(left over) chicken, bacon, leek and mushroom pie!
                Never give up, for that is just the place and time that the tide will turn

Harriet Beecher Stowe

Comment

Underoos Friends-July

We're doing OK Miss. Don't know about the other bludgers. Maybe they're on a diet?
                  Went over to Woolworths this arvo, just for a change and to get some of their delightful 'Selections Orange Delights' choc bix.
                  Different catchment goes there, not as upmarket as Coles Noosa Heads...more tattooed dirtbags for a start. Otherwise it's a decent sized supermarket with a good selection of stuff.
                  How's the weather over in NZ? Still cold and raining?

PS."dirtbags" is just a generic term...used for er um "dirtbags."

Comment

Underoos Friends-July

Hey Missy - glad to know the lurgy has finally departed. Enjoy the boy.
                    I'm actually looking forward to dins tonight. Wagyu steak, rare, (relax ... it was a gift) oyster mushrooms sauteed with shallots and garlic and a bee's dick of cream, and green baby beans.

Comment

Underoos Friends-July

Wagyu steak? I'm green with envy. When it's done please give us a report. I hope you do it with extreme care and don't stuff it up. Nobody wants to eat an old schoolbag.

Comment

Underoos Friends-July

Thanks for the tip, Bluey. Hadn't thought of that. About the old schoolbag. Nah - I'll be right. I'll just give it 20 mins on both sides. Beeeewdiful.

Geesh.

Comment

Underoos Friends-July

Roast vegetable Frittata with fetta, ricotta and parmesan. A crisp salad.
                          Rejoined life 20/5/19

Comment

Underoos Friends-July

There's a show on Prime Network around Daylesford and surrounds including the local produce (Wagyu as well)
                            Rejoined life 20/5/19

Comment

Underoos Friends-July

Mexican night here.. (more on that later if you're not careful)

Welcome Cedars and all our other visitors!

Thanks for the recognition Missy B and Bridge.. Froglet & Blue couldn't manage to crack a smile this morning! I will restrain myself from further comment on finding myself being less entertaining than a cryptic crossword. (personally I don't get them)

Whilst humbly expressing contrition for whatever offence I may have caused.. I'm proud and honoured indeed to accept the crowning role of Creative Director.

Love a good Frittata Bridge. I did try to talk the kids into a nice lamb roast but the prospect of tonnes of cornchips & cheese was infinitely more attractive to them.

Comment

Underoos Friends-July

Are you a Victorian Fic?

Comment

Working...
                                X