Underoos Friends-July

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Underoos Friends-July

KTAB;902430 wrote: Sure hard to keep an old dog down guys, I am fine thanks. Well at least I am still this side of the turf.
    Good to hear KT.

'I am part of all that I have met, yet all experience is an arch wherethro', gleams that untravelled world whose margins fade, forever and forever when I move'

Zen soul Warrior. Freedom today-

Comment

Underoos Friends-July

Heya KTaB!
      Great to see you!

That was bloody great Bridge, thanks for the tip.
      One thing I noticed, one hand is normal and the other has the scariest fingernails I've ever seen except in those old Chinese horror movies.

Comment

Underoos Friends-July

Hi Fickle ta, I like the cupcakes idea but reckon a bigger bus may be needed unless they come with roller skates and a tow rope.
        Ethanol is a toxic chemical, why would I drink it?

Comment

Underoos Friends-July

fickle;902443 wrote:

If your 8 year old self met you, would they be proud?
          Rejoined life 20/5/19

Comment

Underoos Friends-July

fickle;902443 wrote: Heya KTaB!
            Great to see you!

One thing I noticed, one hand is normal and the other has the scariest fingernails I've ever seen except in those old Chinese horror movies.
            Them's his pickin' finger's for guitar playin' if you weren't sure. Good to see JB. I played for me grandmother too, just before she died. She had a little 'go' at me saying 'if i knew you sounded like that, i would've got you to play more often'! At least i did it before she passed away. Noice.

'I am part of all that I have met, yet all experience is an arch wherethro', gleams that untravelled world whose margins fade, forever and forever when I move'

Comment

Underoos Friends-July

Where's the frog? On ebay?

Comment

Underoos Friends-July

You might be right Ktab, thanks for the 'CONSTRUCTIVE' criticism.. we'll get there
                The giant wiggly bus was my first idea but it just got a bit outta control... bringin it back down to size was the best i thought

Comment

Underoos Friends-July

Guitarista;902455 wrote: Them's his pickin' finger's for guitar playin' if you weren't sure. Good to see JB. I played for me grandmother too, just before she died. She had a little 'go' at me saying 'if i knew you sounded like that, i would've got you to play more often'! At least i did it before she passed away. Noice.
                  I like her ....
                  If your 8 year old self met you, would they be proud?
                  Rejoined life 20/5/19

Comment

Underoos Friends-July

Guitarista;902455 wrote: Them's his pickin' finger's for guitar playin' if you weren't sure. Good to see JB. I played for me grandmother too, just before she died. She had a little 'go' at me saying 'if i knew you sounded like that, i would've got you to play more often'! At least i did it before she passed away. Noice.
                    Of course G'ster, I do realise them's his pickin fingers.. they just seem to be made of reinforced fibreglass or summat superhuman like that.
                    Glad to hear you got to play for your Nan. Very special to both give and receive that recognition. Many people never have the opportunity.
                    My only surviving grandparents were horrid child haters - we were never allowed in their house.

Comment

Underoos Friends-July

A mate of mine is actually decking out a bus as we speak. He drives a smaller one around at the mo', 15 seater size roughly, with seats removed, and just heads north at random with a bag full of harmonica's. Haven't seen his refurbished bus yet, but apparently will have all the mod con's. I might just be able to get the address of the workshop, if we need to. Just as a last resort.

Comment

Underoos Friends-July

So you are semi-serious about the bus G'ster?
                        I was off in fantasy land as you might have noticed... never considered it an actual doable thing.. because of certain issues.. which may have already been raised??
                        Personalities being just one small one... thus the cupcake car!! A sort of valve on the pressure cooker of the bus

Comment

Underoos Friends-July

Thank's Bridge and Ficks. We've really just got to be 'freer' and let the love flow baby, as a society i think.
                          Nothing i love more than grabbing some big boofhead when he's losing it, hugging him, and saying, 'i love ya mate'. Call me old fashioned, but the biggest of boofhead's who could palm me away with one hand over a tall building, alway's have responded initially scratching their head's and shaking it as if to awake from a dream, but then focusing, and settling down. It's kinda funny in hindsight, but love work's wonder's.

Oh what am i babbling on about now.......

Comment

Underoos Friends-July

Hmmm... I think i got the transmission G'ster
                            Ta

Comment

Underoos Friends-July

fickle;902468 wrote: So you are semi-serious about the bus G'ster?
                              I was off in fantasy land as you might have noticed... never considered it an actual doable thing.. because of certain issues.. which may have already been raised??
                              Personalities being just one small one... thus the cupcake car!! A sort of valve on the pressure cooker of the bus
                              Said bus Ficks might just find itself missing from original owner, and parked outside Reggie's.

If ya want yer cupcakes, 'ave' yer cupcakes........;-)

Comment

Underoos Friends-July

I'm off to the lounge once again.. have to have a wee party then get up early.
                                Have a great and restful night Underoos & gang

Comment

Working...
                                X