Underoos Friends-July

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Underoos Friends-July

byebyebridgetjones;902508 wrote: Night baby....
    Now Gious sleep....:h

'I am part of all that I have met, yet all experience is an arch wherethro', gleams that untravelled world whose margins fade, forever and forever when I move'

Zen soul Warrior. Freedom today-

Comment

Underoos Friends-July

Bed for me too Bridge. Have a nice night and sweet dreams.

Comment

Underoos Friends-July

Hi guys.

Just thought I would pop in to say hello but I think most of you would have gone by now.

Anyway ...... hello.... and catchya later.

Hope you are all doing OK.

Hipster
        I finally got it!
        "All that we are is the result of what we have thought. The mind is everything. What we think, we become" Buddah

Comment

Underoos Friends-July

Blue Heeler;902495 wrote: Bridge & Mr G. Our ancestors do live within us. It is our genetic inheritance.
          Where I came from originally (Orkney) there is a neolithic stone ring on Stenness. The Ring Of Brodgar. The stones hold 5000 years of the islanders history.
          It is said that if one has the gift of reading the stones then all the history is in them.
          Like giant hard drives in a way. I don't know if I can read the stones. I've never tried.
          Ever seen "Oliver's Travels" Bluey?? Involves a long trip from Southern Wales up to the Ring of Brodgar in search of a deceased crossword compiler ......

Hi Hippy. I should get up earlier and then could catch you before you go to bed!

Having difficulty typing this morning ....... for some reason the heating in our building went off over the weekend and it is freezing in here. I have six layers of clothes on and still cant get warm :upset:

I dont like Mondays ......
          Never give up, for that is just the place and time that the tide will turn

Harriet Beecher Stowe

Comment

Underoos Friends-July

Morning Missy,

Well, a nice refreshing swim might be the answer? The theory being you'll have to be warmer when you get out of the water? I'm freezing just reading that! Ok. Think warm balmy night's, desert track's, camel's. I'm playing hawaiin steel guitar style for you now, and facing east.

Hello Hippy C! How are you going there? Nice to see you.

Could do with a sleep in here, but all good. Going to be putting forward my proposal of cutting back one day a week at work soon. Can afford it now, and that will be grand. More me time, and time for the real business, making me music! Yeah.....

A safe, sober, and magical day to all.

'I am part of all that I have met, yet all experience is an arch wherethro', gleams that untravelled world whose margins fade, forever and forever when I move'

Comment

Underoos Friends-July

Thanks Mr G, steel guitar did the trick. Amazing what a bit of visualisation can do :H

Harriet Beecher Stowe

Comment

Underoos Friends-July

Good morning, Mr.G, Missy and all to come.

Comment

Underoos Friends-July

:nutso::wow::wings::moustache::man::h

Comment

Underoos Friends-July

You're looking happy Tawny! Any eggs yet?

Harriet Beecher Stowe

Comment

Underoos Friends-July

Not yet Missy but I think it won't be long. Their combs and wattles are getting quite red.
                      You look very nice today.

Comment

Underoos Friends-July

Why thank you! Nice not to have a shiny red nose and a permanent headache from all that coughing and spluttering ...

Harriet Beecher Stowe

Comment

Underoos Friends-July

Good morning all. Bit nippy here at 12 deg. Don't know what I'll do today. Will take at least an hour before I'm ready to face the world. I need a couple of fags and coffee to wake me up. Last night I got so pissed off with being cold that I bought a ski jacket on eBay.
                          It's quite a good one (Abercrombie & Fitch Large) and cheap at $60 I thought.
                          Should arrive this week. Anyhow. Travel hopefully and keep warm.

Comment

Underoos Friends-July

"quote bluey" Bit nippy here at 12 deg.

is that celsius? cause thats our summer, if it gets above 17 or 18 it's a heatwave :H:H:H
                            life is simple its just not easy

Comment

Underoos Friends-July

Galway, july 4th

12?C

Wind: SW at 5 km/h
                              Humidity: 89%
                              Sun
                              Chance of Rain
                              16? | 12?
                              Mon
                              Chance of Rain
                              17? | 11?
                              Tue
                              Chance of Rain
                              16? | 13?
                              Wed
                              Chance of Rain
                              life is simple its just not easy

Comment

Underoos Friends-July

Good Morning Bluey. You will look very nice on the snowfields of Noosa.

Draggy - last summer ('09) we got to 48C. By the way, that colour really suits you

It's 8C here and I am going to do the fortnightly shopping trip to Safeway in the biggish town. I shall submit my supermarket findings later.

Comment

Working...
                                X