Underoos Friends-July

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Underoos Friends-July

Well folks I'm glad to see you are having fun. I'm not. This evening is not going according to plan. For a start, it's raining and it's cold. It's OK for you Bridge, wrapped up in your cuddly and all...you don't have to go outside for a smoke
    Not only that but my wife ate the last two Orange Delights I was saving for my supper (the sow) And the stupid cat has climbed up onto the top of my ammo cupboard and won't come down for her dinner.
    What else is going to go wrong? Added to that dinner was shite, it had brussels sprouts in it and I hate them. I still haven't got a new hottie and the sow won't let me use hers.

I think this is what's called a 'vent'...it works! I feel better already.

Comment

Underoos Friends-July

The bloke's hands are shakin while he's trying to make a bow. I'm tippin he's on med's for going bush.

'I am part of all that I have met, yet all experience is an arch wherethro', gleams that untravelled world whose margins fade, forever and forever when I move'

Zen soul Warrior. Freedom today-

Comment

Underoos Friends-July

All you lovely, lovely peeps - I must go horizontal now.

Tips,should you pop in, I just want to say I love what you've done with your hairs. To get that 'look' without excessive use of product, is just wonderful.

Nighty-nights.

Comment

Underoos Friends-July

Good evening all... Great to see Wavey back! Hope the meeting is good. Congrats on your 5 days :goodjob:

Was minus 2 this morning. Proud that anybody actually got out of bed here much less went anywhere (must winterproof house) however good day was had by all despite precarious beginnings.

Well stuffit, kids have fixated on the Man-v-Wild crap. Missed the Australian Story.
          Am orf to bed
          Nighters

Comment

Underoos Friends-July

byebyebridgetjones;903149 wrote: I won' t be owned by anyone...
            :h

'I am part of all that I have met, yet all experience is an arch wherethro', gleams that untravelled world whose margins fade, forever and forever when I move'

Comment

Underoos Friends-July

Hi Fick's and Bluey,

Wow, 4 post's all at 21.07 hrs. :h

G'night Hornos. Sweet dream's ladybirdbutterfly :h

Comment

Underoos Friends-July

G'night Fick's! :h:h

Comment

Underoos Friends-July

'Mighty boosh' is back on next mon. night 10.00p.m. SBS.

(not that i want to be promoting watching the idiot box too much)

Comment

Underoos Friends-July

Morning,

Well, i do like to think of meself as a man 4 all season's, ('4' get it?) but i would so not be out in the bay here swimming this morning. But that doesn't excuse you Missy. You're a triathlete, non?

Where are you Sheepos? Lost on Tawny's facebook site?

A marvellous day to all malakas.

Comment

Underoos Friends-July

I.dont.do.facebook. - but I also miss the Sheep.

Anyway, I figure I cracked enough smiles yesterday to put me in a healthy credit position - so it's back to business as usual. Yes Missy, get your wet suit on. You're over your cold so NO excuses. Let me just turn this heater up a bit ...

Have a good one

Comment

Underoos Friends-July

Morning Mr G and all to come.

I had a big sleep in today. My body clock has been a bit out of whack for the last couple of days as a result of having got up at 1:30am to watch the Holland-Brazil soccer on Saturday, then getting up at 1:30 am yesterday to get ready for work having forgotten that I hadn't changed my alarm back to 5:30. Honestly, I was just about out the door before I noticed it was only 2am! :H

Wavey, come back and tell us about the AA meeting! I have very many thoughts about AA, and I'm really interested in what you thought of it.

Ficks - wow - minus 2!

And I'm an aspiring triathlete Mr G. Haven't quite got to the point where training takes precedence over staying warm and dry!! So it will be the gym for me today ......

have a nice day all!
                        :happyheart::happyheart::happyheart::happyheart:
                        Never give up, for that is just the place and time that the tide will turn

Harriet Beecher Stowe

Comment

Underoos Friends-July

Aspiring triathlete? Err, Missy....I'll just paraphrase a line in your signature. 'Willing is not enough, we must do'.....

Comment

Underoos Friends-July

Guitarista;903159 wrote:

Wow, 4 post's all at 21.07 hrs.
                            I reckon that was a history-making MWO event. A convergence? of posts.

Comment

Underoos Friends-July

Morning Kids

AA meeting involved people standing up and telling how shit there lives were when drinking and how good they are now..

I almost fell asleep I was so bored, I've heard it all before..

I lasted an hour of the hour and a half meeting and then quietly slipped out the door..

I'm sure I didn't give it a fair go but I don't think it's for me...

MYO is far more useful I think..

Have a good day everyone.

Roll on day number 6 AF..

Wavey x
                              What you perceive is what you believe, so make sure you look at things the right way....

Comment

Underoos Friends-July

Yep. Synchronised persiflage. Hey! There's the name for my new album.......

Comment

Working...
                                X