Underoos Friends-July

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Underoos Friends-July

Lot's of wealth in being happy, i can tell ya! I am a wealthy man, and i have feck all money. It's not an issue for me.

'I am part of all that I have met, yet all experience is an arch wherethro', gleams that untravelled world whose margins fade, forever and forever when I move'

Zen soul Warrior. Freedom today-

Comment

Underoos Friends-July

Thanks G,

What constantly amazes me is how strong the human spirit is and how amazing these guys turn out to be no matter how hard... they're just beautiful.

My trouble is that I can't do both.. earn and spend time. There is just me. It sucks. I'm trying to find some way to connect my kids with other services and such but hell it is scary.

I keep remembering in highschool a boy who couldn't spell and they made a pubic spectacle out of him the head of the schooll threw things at him and told everyone at assembly that he was a barnados boy.

I'll never forget his shame and humiliation. I felt it deep.

Comment

Underoos Friends-July

I feel like I should sell my house and just go live in a caravan on the beach. Fuck the job, the crazy school system, yahh.. I''m scared

I'm 'sailing close to the wind' as they say.. which is wierd... look at all the desperate boat people coming here. It must just all be in my mind.

Nobody is bombing my house or threatening me with an MKwhatever

Comment

Underoos Friends-July

That's horrible. Poor kid.

You might just have to find a way to go pt. time work, and lower your payment's etc, Fick's? I know you say you can't afford that. I dunno, sell everything, make a small profit and go way out bush, or Broome way, and start again in a cheaper but beautiful set-up? Just some thought's......

'I am part of all that I have met, yet all experience is an arch wherethro', gleams that untravelled world whose margins fade, forever and forever when I move'

Comment

Underoos Friends-July

fickle;905066 wrote: I feel like I should sell my house and just go live in a caravan on the beach. Fuck the job, the crazy school system, yahh.. I''m scared

I'm 'sailing close to the wind' as they say.. which is wierd... look at all the desperate boat people coming here. It must just all be in my mind.

Nobody is bombing my house or threatening me with an MKwhatever
            No, but you are sounding like your current quality of life for you and family is not good.

Comment

Underoos Friends-July

Fickle - this is such really hard stuff you are going through. Reckon only you can decide, but you are dead right on one thing - you cant earn money and spend time with them. But you are the only person who can decide the right way of dealing with this - are you able to ignore those a-holes who are going to give you shit whatever you decide? Whatever you do decide, it be be the right thing.

Wavey - woo hoo!!!! Do you feel like you are on a roll?

Bridge - glad the job went well! Handover?? What's that??? :H

Go to work at 7am this morning and passed three Irish pubs, all of which were pretty full of people watching the Spain-Germany football! A few people drinking, but actually not that many. Lots more people eating big Irish breakfasts!

Did anyone else sign up to the "message from the Universe" thingy that Ruby or Cindi mentioned a few weeks back? I did and they bring a smile to my face every day! This was mine for today

"When it comes to other people on planet Earth, what you want to keep in mind, is that you're all related.

Really, really.
              Brothers and sisters,"

Feeling the love this morning ..... have a good day one and all!
              Never give up, for that is just the place and time that the tide will turn

Harriet Beecher Stowe

Comment

Underoos Friends-July

Morning Missy, and all punter's,

So, i'm related to Hornos? That's interesting.
                Messages from the Universe flow far more freely, and unencumbered when af, youse know? In fact, the longer i am af, i gotta say, the more harmony with everything. I was having a nice little chat to my laptop the other day in fact. 'hello Larry, why has your screen gone all white? No Larry, i'm asking you why? Larry, i'm asking you a question! LARRY?! .................LARTHOLOMEW! FECKIN FIX YERSELF NOW!!!!
                And after walking away, showing Larry the 'timeout' handsign, some relaxed, slow breathing, i was fine. Larry came back to life, and harmony restored.

A marvellous day to all!
                Go hard, or go home!

Comment

Underoos Friends-July

Wishing you a peaceful, fruitful, and magical day Ficks! x

Comment

Underoos Friends-July

Guitarista;905568 wrote:
                    Messages from the Universe flow far more freely, and unencumbered when af, youse know? In fact, the longer i am af, i gotta say, the more harmony with everything. I was having a nice little chat to my laptop the other day in fact. 'hello Larry, why has your screen gone all white? No Larry, i'm asking you why? Larry, i'm asking you a question! LARRY?! .................LARTHOLOMEW! FECKIN FIX YERSELF NOW!!!!
                    And after walking away, showing Larry the 'timeout' handsign, some relaxed, slow breathing, i was fine. Larry came back to life, and harmony restored.
                    :H:H:H
                    Never give up, for that is just the place and time that the tide will turn

Harriet Beecher Stowe

Comment

Underoos Friends-July

Hello from Me!

Finks, I know what you are going through, I had to work when my kids were small and the guilt was always there.

If I didn't work though they wouldn't have been happy either as I wouldn't have been able to afford the things they needed.

Are there any schools in your area that have selective classes for kids requiring more attention?

I ended up putting my kids in a catholic school as it had more programs for children needing attention.

You are between a rock and a hard place and no one here would condemn you whichever you choose.

I have faith that you will choose whatever is best for you and your family.

You are too beautiful a person not too!

And to everybody else have a great day!

Take Care

Shas
                      Shas
                      Just keep on swmming, just keep on swimming!

Comment

Underoos Friends-July

* Slam , crash stomp through house, throw work bag down*
                        ....ENOUGH.....I'm too old for all this change
                        And I actually LIKE change usually......
                        Have nothing to complain about here, job is actually amazing, well paid, and have a boss with a bizzarre,wacky sense of humour and very easy going.
                        It just struck me today exactly HOW MUCH change the boy and I have undertaken.....I'm actually very proud of us.

Oh Bjesus Fickle....not easy is it ? And you work FULL time !!
                        I just plug hours together, and have a LOT of flexibility, and only one kid ...........
                        Your two nieces are testimony to the fact that kids can and DO turn out OK despite the odds...and your kids have better odds that them....
                        But IS there any chance of job sharing ? Flexible working practices being what they are ?
                        I feel for you love. I really do.

Any way....nuff, how are we all. I'm in for the night.
                        If your 8 year old self met you, would they be proud?
                        Rejoined life 20/5/19

Comment

Underoos Friends-July

I feel strangely impotent.

I can't contribute to any convo concerning kids cause I haven't had any. I've learnt in my 'real' world not to do so because any comment I might make is usually met with "oh, what would you know ...?"

I also can't contribute to the penis people convo cause - well, just 'cause...

So ... I'm reluctant to talk about my chooks or what I'm cooking or what makes me feel good or what I've done today - lest I be considered to be a major wanker. I'd HATE that!

Comment

Underoos Friends-July

G'day roos, Tawny the lack of the slightest bit of knowledge on any given subject shouldnt deter you from contributing. Never does me anyway. Does that make me a w****r...........hmmm dont answer that.
                            Ethanol is a toxic chemical, why would I drink it?

Comment

Underoos Friends-July

tawnyfrog;905959 wrote: I feel strangely impotent.

I can't contribute to any convo concerning kids cause I haven't had any. I've learnt in my 'real' world not to do so because any comment I might make is usually met with "oh, what would you know ...?"

I also can't contribute to the penis people convo cause - well, just 'cause...

So ... I'm reluctant to talk about my chooks or what I'm cooking or what makes me feel good or what I've done today - lest I be considered to be a major wanker. I'd HATE that!
                              Well that's just bloody ridiculous.
                              Everything you say is a relevant opinion of yours ...innit ?
                              Besides I have got kids , and I still know fuck all.
                              And I'd actually LOVE to hear how Bridget bloody Jones and Missy B are going ??? I have NO vested interest (snigger)
                              If your 8 year old self met you, would they be proud?
                              Rejoined life 20/5/19

Comment

Underoos Friends-July

byebyebridgetjones;905968 wrote:
                                And I'd actually LOVE to hear how Bridget bloody Jones and Missy B are going ??? I have NO vested interest (snigger)
                                Oh well then ... best go down to the other 'puter and find the latest unsavoury snaps of their bloomers ... stand by ...

Comment

Working...
                                X