Underoos Friends-July

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Underoos Friends-July

Reggie;906980 wrote: Yes Geester sorry just put the daughter to bed.. Night waves:H phone calls must rush??? mm you porkin some one
    Geester in the first year of having our lovely daughter we were so broke i had to sell my Fender Jazz bass 1972 rose wood neck last of the American made ...its just a piece of wood right ...NOT .. daughter is so wonderful but the day that guy came and bought it and walked out the front door with me holding a few bills was not the best but daughter is everthing
    You made the ultimate sacrifice Reg. That must've been very, very, hard. But i reckon i would've done the same.

'I am part of all that I have met, yet all experience is an arch wherethro', gleams that untravelled world whose margins fade, forever and forever when I move'

Zen soul Warrior. Freedom today-

Comment

Underoos Friends-July

Where are the girls?
      I have 5 bikes myself. 4 old Raleighs and one Giant Elwood. I love my old 3 speeders. The upright riding position suits me. But for the hills the 21 gears take some beating.
      This town I live in is very bike friendly...there are designated paths everywhere. I don't do as much two-wheeling as I should...it is just slackness. Mostly I drive my Battlestar...a 4.2 petrol Nissan Patrol. It's got the lot. Fat wheels, ARB bar, steps, Rhino rack, best towbar, CB and, it's a 'Shortie'...it will go anywhere. If a vehicle can get there...it can get there.
      It is an extension of my personality. When it's got six burning and six turning it's heaven on a stick. Add to that the stereo with 'Bat outta Hell' on max and life doesn't get any better.

Comment

Underoos Friends-July

Blue Heeler;907034 wrote: Where are the girls?
        I have 5 bikes myself. 4 old Raleighs and one Giant Elwood. I love my old 3 speeders. The upright riding position suits me. But for the hills the 21 gears take some beating.
        This town I live in is very bike friendly...there are designated paths everywhere. I don't do as much two-wheeling as I should...it is just slackness. Mostly I drive my Battlestar...a 4.2 petrol Nissan Patrol. It's got the lot. Fat wheels, ARB bar, steps, Rhino rack, best towbar, CB and, it's a 'Shortie'...it will go anywhere. If a vehicle can get there...it can get there.
        It is an extension of my personality. When it's got six burning and six turning it's heaven on a stick. Add to that the stereo with 'Bat outta Hell' on max and life doesn't get any better.
        Except for the neighbours and other road user's! :H

I was talking motor bike Bluey, but i really should ride me pushbike more often. They're absolutely everywhere around here, student's mainly, and the older folk sans helmet. A brilliant mode of transport.

'I am part of all that I have met, yet all experience is an arch wherethro', gleams that untravelled world whose margins fade, forever and forever when I move'

Zen soul Warrior. Freedom today-

Comment

Underoos Friends-July

Right ...home late...what have I missed ? Synopsis please ??
          If your 8 year old self met you, would they be proud?
          Rejoined life 20/5/19

Comment

Underoos Friends-July

Motorbikes?
            Triumph Thunderbird, BSA Gold Flash & Gold Star. Norton Commando.
            I lived in Bike City. NRNR & FD & Showusyertits...very,very misspent youth.

Comment

Underoos Friends-July

Guitarista;906669 wrote: And, our good friend Starty is 2 YEARS SOBER TODAY!

Thank's for your friendship, support, and just alway's being there Starter's. xxx
              What an achievement, and what a gal! :h
              WOW Starty you are so grandly AWESOME!!

I also LOVE YOU HEAPS and you are my inspiration.

Hugs,
              Ficks

Comment

Underoos Friends-July

I can't sleep again. How are you Ficks ?
                Rejoined life 20/5/19

Comment

Underoos Friends-July

byebyebridgetjones;907249 wrote: I can't sleep again. How are you Ficks ?
                  The Army not good enough for ya, then?
                  I'll do whatever it takes
                  AF 21/08/2009

Comment

Underoos Friends-July

How are YOU, Bridge?
                    I'll do whatever it takes
                    AF 21/08/2009

Comment

Underoos Friends-July

Morning all - a bit apprehensive logging on this morning. Missy - any word?

It was nice to see the boys having a gibber fest last night. Bridge - you were up at 3am???

Comment

Underoos Friends-July

Morning!!!

Just back from the vets (and the Rest home :H:H) ...... Betty has perked up a bit during the night and is out of the vet ICU and into a "ward" :H:H Still hasn't eaten but has started drinking water, and did her normal head-cuddle into my hand when I stroked her (she was completely un-responsive last night).

I too enjoyed reading the boy-chat this morning ...... learned all sorts of things!!! Now some of the things that the bloke sea swimmers laugh about make sense!! :H

Hope you are sleeping in Bridge!
                        Never give up, for that is just the place and time that the tide will turn

Harriet Beecher Stowe

Comment

Underoos Friends-July

Mornin all.
                          I'm friggin exhausted, but up....
                          Why do these sleepless nights still hit us ?
                          Thank God for MWO that's all I can say.
                          Oh Missy......at least drinking is a good thing (in this case....water only)
                          Rejoined life 20/5/19

Comment

Underoos Friends-July

Bridge - have you tried a lavender eye pillow? I swear by mine.

Missy - that sounds positive.

Comment

Underoos Friends-July

Missy I so happy to hear your kitty seems to be improving....john
                              Outside of a dog a book is mans best friend. Inside of a dog its too dark to read

Comment

Underoos Friends-July

Just on my way to my leaba thought I would check how Missycat was doing..

FECKIN YAY!!!

See yis 2moro xxxx
                                "It's not your job to like me, it's mine!"

AF 10th May 2010
                                NF 12th May 2010

Comment

Working...
                                X