Underoos Friends-July

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Underoos Friends-July

it is so nice coming on here and having good thoughts posted from multiple continents for Betty! I'm sure it has made a difference as yesterday the vets were pretty ..... not sure how to describe it as they were great, but in the "do you want us to ring you in the middle of the night if the news is bad?" frame of mind.

We had the day out today and stopped off to see her on the way home. She was very much better and standing up. Wavey, your message last night helped thanks. The vets are fantastic and now feeling very hopeful.

OMG - what has happened with Chuck and Camilla??????? I forced myself to stop buying magazines as a thrift measure, but feeling frantic about not knowing about the celebrity world. How are Brad and Angelina? And Jen? And is (my fave) Sandra Bullock coping with motherhood? (I dont reckon she will survive the gossip rag stufff - she is much more of a "chuck them in the swimming pool and see if they can swim" kinda gal)
    Never give up, for that is just the place and time that the tide will turn

Harriet Beecher Stowe

Comment

Underoos Friends-July

Heya Missy, I'm glad you're puss is back home safe n sound with you. On a random note... do you NZ'ers pronounce "thrift" "thruft"? My personal favourite contribution to my own lingo from NZ is the term 'cuzzy bro' (sp?) which is used to describe anyone you feel warmly enough about to consider dear and practially family but not necessarily a relative. I adore that.

Tawny, I am shocked! The weather roooooly must be bad. I found this for you: Listen, Stream or Download - It's News To Me - An exciting new adventure: Wendy Harmer and Angela Catterns' pithy review of the major news issues of the week. It's News To Me - Fridays at 6pm(AEST) - ABC News Radio I only listened to one so far but boy these gals make me laugh!

REGGIE!! You really wreaked your revenge on me for the cupcake suit by sending me the ABBA Dance... I'll be having spandex nightmares for weeks :upset:

Comment

Underoos Friends-July

Kiwi Speak

G'day Fic. Hope all is well in your world.
        I spent some time in NZ and got to know the lingo pretty well.

I often hear Australians sniggering about the Kiwi Pronuncations. But do you know this is a two-sided coin? Let me demonstrate for a moment: ' Feesh end Cheeps' (Har har- what Turkeys they are.) Haitch (FFS-how stupid are they?) Plante (don't they mean Plarnt - how can they be so linguistically defective.)
        You could ask any Kiwis you know if this is true, but, because they are civilised and polite, they won't tell you.

I can tell you this tho'...catch an Aussie sheila from the 'gong in full flight and at max volume...even you will cringe.
        Oi, Oi, Oi. (FFS.)

Comment

Underoos Friends-July

reading back...
          Guitarista;902412 wrote: Ya need a bit a 'play' in a breast, i reckon.
          :H:H:

Comment

Underoos Friends-July

Reggie;907697 wrote: am typing this while wearing BURSTING lycra shorts... sorta look like a condom full of wall nuts..... crook look i gotta tell ya :H:H
            Where's ya webcam when ya need it eh Reg?

Comment

Underoos Friends-July

Boy! What a time to pop in.... boobs, bums and balls! Will have to go back over the posts and see what you are talking about......

Hello anyway. Hope your Saturday afternoon/evening is going well. Finally some good rain in Perth, still bloody cold though.

Catchya later.
              Hipp
              I finally got it!
              "All that we are is the result of what we have thought. The mind is everything. What we think, we become" Buddah

Comment

Underoos Friends-July

Hey HC,
                If you read back you are in serious danger of laughing yer arse off.
                (just a small warnin)
                dropped the wiggly bubble bus idea BTW

Comment

Underoos Friends-July

Well, it's 9pm on a Satdy night and this old undie is caved up and ready to go horizontal. Not complainng about that at all.

Be well. Sleep well. Live well.

Comment

Underoos Friends-July

Noice avatar Reg!
                    I feel kinda safer somehow, thanks

Comment

Underoos Friends-July

Blue Heeler;907692 wrote: G'day Fic. Hope all is well in your world.
                      I spent some time in NZ and got to know the lingo pretty well.
                      Glad for you Blue, but meant no offence, merely humour and am quite sure Missy B knows that. Good on you for bein such a team player.

Comment

Underoos Friends-July

Aww Gee Fic. I don't know how I offend people. I really don't mean to at all. Plainly it happens, but it's an accident. If there is any doubt please give me the benefit of it.
                        If I really do give someone a serve it won't be missed.

Comment

Underoos Friends-July

Hey Kids

Long time no chat Fickle..
                          What you perceive is what you believe, so make sure you look at things the right way....

Comment

Underoos Friends-July

I got smashed last night after 8 days sober...Bloody Idiot that I am!

Jober as a Sudge Tonight and the for seeable future however
                            What you perceive is what you believe, so make sure you look at things the right way....

Comment

Underoos Friends-July

G'day Waving. I'm just a newbie and I see you've been here for a long time.
                              Me, just a month or so. I was a serious piss-artist for many years but now I've seen the light. The way I feel now is strange beyond belief...I couldn't even face a beer, let alone a whisky. I've done 40 days. A breeze. Does it come back to bite you on the arse?
                              And, if it does, how long does it take?

Comment

Underoos Friends-July

Hey Wavey!
                                Me also idiot.. never mind
                                Tomorrow is a Brand New Day!
                                Do you think that you have a way of discovering what underlies the anxiety? I only ask because I recently went to see 'someone' and they kinda thought i would not have either anxiety or fear if I did a bit of cog therapy. (sorry can't spell cognative???)

Comment

Working...
                                X