Underoos Friends-July

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Underoos Friends-July

I have nothing against Aboriginals, nor any other race in the World, as far as I am concerned we are all the same (Just to clear things up)
    What you perceive is what you believe, so make sure you look at things the right way....

Comment

Underoos Friends-July

The Dutch might be an exception...
      What you perceive is what you believe, so make sure you look at things the right way....

Comment

Underoos Friends-July

Evening all

'I am part of all that I have met, yet all experience is an arch wherethro', gleams that untravelled world whose margins fade, forever and forever when I move'

Zen soul Warrior. Freedom today-

Comment

Underoos Friends-July

Hey Mr G..

Another glorious SOBER Day here

Managed to clean the house, do the food shopping and actually go to the gym!

Much better than Yesterday's fiasco, post 3 bottles of shiraz...

Comment

Underoos Friends-July

evening G, Waves,
            the Swiss.. now there's a mess

Comment

Underoos Friends-July

Fickle, you can't decide on an Avatar can you?

Comment

Underoos Friends-July

Nighters.

Comment

Underoos Friends-July

Night Tawny x

Comment

Underoos Friends-July

Blue Heeler;908508 wrote: Yeah Fic. You have a good point about the abo's . They've been here all along. Just like the Koalas. I don't think they should cop any shit for anything. When I think of an abo I think of a Koala. Do everything we can for them, help them every way possible and don't shit on them. They are what they are. They aren't copies of us.
                    Don't spend money on foreigners, muslims or whatever. Look after the abo's first I reckon and after that, house the poor, mad and homeless lying in our streets.
                    Anything left...give it away to needy foreigners. Look after ours first.
                    OK, Blue, for the first time ever, I believe we find some common ground.
                    What you said, not very nicely, I sort of agree with. Why in hick are we bringing truckloads of people from other countries into help us with our labour shortage while we COMPLETELY IGNORE our own indigenous people who are so incredibly wonderful and talented? This is some sort of government decision and it's pretty sinister.

Comment

Underoos Friends-July

All the Family departed now Fickle?

Comment

Underoos Friends-July

fickle;908542 wrote: OK, Blue, for the first time ever, I believe we find some common ground.
                        What you said, not very nicely, I sort of agree with. Why in hick are we bringing truckloads of people from other countries into help us with our labour shortage while we COMPLETELY IGNORE our own indigenous people who are so incredibly wonderful and talented? This is some sort of government decision and it's pretty sinister.
                        Because 90% of Aboriginals wouldn't know what a days work was?

Comment

Underoos Friends-July

Ahhh Wavey, we are about to have a FULLON FIST FIGHT!

Comment

Underoos Friends-July

That's why everyone else just went to bed really quick like
                            Got me Doc's ON

Comment

Underoos Friends-July

Gloves or bare knuckles?

I'm just shit stirring you xxx

Comment

Underoos Friends-July

I know I haven't been around for a while but surely you "Know what I'm like?"

Comment

Working...
                                X