Underoos Friends-July

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Underoos Friends-July

fickle;908563 wrote: No, I really was just about to go in for the KILL honey
    Don't U Dare ever mess with me when it comes to human rights OK?
    That includes, juvenile justice issues, native people's rights, mental health, children's rights, substance abuse.. you name it I'll feckin kick anyone's ARSE if they are bein disrespectful.
    Maybe I should go to bed. Just a thought.. karate kid is still going
    Was this aimed at Bluey or my good self???
    What you perceive is what you believe, so make sure you look at things the right way....

Comment

Underoos Friends-July

I thought I'd already explained myself, that I have nothing against ANYONE, otherwise I wouldn't be talking to a bunch of alcoholics, many with Mental health issues (Oh, hang on, I've just described Myself!)
      What you perceive is what you believe, so make sure you look at things the right way....

Comment

Underoos Friends-July

"as the silence becomes deafening"

Comment

Underoos Friends-July

Waving_not_drowning;908575 wrote: I thought I'd already explained myself, that I have nothing against ANYONE, otherwise I wouldn't be talking to a bunch of alcoholics, many with Mental health issues (Oh, hang on, I've just described Myself!)
          Wavey,
          It was aimed ... partly at you as you were windin me up.. and partially at Bluey.
          We've realised pretty quickly that we are not bosom buddies.
          Bit of contention is allways fun. Wanna Root?

Comment

Underoos Friends-July

Yeah, a root be OK

Comment

Underoos Friends-July

So who's gonna get the plane tickets?

Comment

Underoos Friends-July

Blue Heeler;908564 wrote: Mate. Koalas don't either. You, we, all need to understand this. They are NOT like us.
                Give them a break FFS. Don't worry about how they don't conform. They can't.
                They might like to, they've been told they ought to, some of them say they know they should be good...But they can't. Not until another few thousand years have gone by.
                Use the 'Koala' programme...make dealings with them much easier, just be gentle. If you have to bash one occasionally, don't waste your time hitting them on the head. Go for the guts.
                G'day Bluey,

Can you explain this line to me? 'if you have to bash one occasionally....'etc....
                Are you talking about our aboriginal people?

'I am part of all that I have met, yet all experience is an arch wherethro', gleams that untravelled world whose margins fade, forever and forever when I move'

Zen soul Warrior. Freedom today-

Comment

Underoos Friends-July

Wanna Root?

A bit of clarification please Fic. Are we speaking of a vegetarian lunch here? Will there be side dishes? Grubs perhaps?

Comment

Underoos Friends-July

Fickle, You probably don't remember but I am a Pseudo Buddhist, which means I am part of everyone and everything and everything and everyone is a part of me..

Remember that I AM a massive shit stirrer however

How's your hip going?

Comment

Underoos Friends-July

"If you have to bash one occasionally?"

Bluey, you have either fallen off the wagon or are very, very ignorant...

Comment

Underoos Friends-July

fickle;908581 wrote: So who's gonna get the plane tickets?
                        Who cares? Jet Star is cheap as chips!

Comment

Underoos Friends-July

Mr G. I was responding to an earlier post where it was suggested that one might be robbed by an abo. All I was doing was giving some practical self-defence advice that I have learned from experience. I actually do believe in the 'Koala Principle' and I would donate time and money to help these people. They are rare and endangered and do need all the help they can get.

Comment

Underoos Friends-July

All Good Wavester, apart from Blue stirring the shit... an now you're into the pot as well!
                            Lovely stew. AhhhhhHah. Now I know why my kids hate the concept of stew whereas.. as a child I loved the very notion. Nobody here is hungry enough these days.

Hip is good. I should be getting sporty soon

BTW What in FECK is a Psudo Buddist?

Comment

Underoos Friends-July

Waving_not_drowning;908545 wrote: Because 90% of Aboriginals wouldn't know what a days work was?
                              Wrong. Inaccurate, cliched, not based on fact Waves. This may appear so on certain street's, and in certain area's, but this is not correct. About 3% of our indigenous folk have alcohol abuse issues. Yep, there are many, many, of our indigenous brother's and sister's among us, not alway's carrying a bottle or a spear.
                              I am honoured to share this land with the original inhabitant's, and i try to do so as respectfully, gratefully, and graciously as i can. I was born here, and i am of this land too.

'I am part of all that I have met, yet all experience is an arch wherethro', gleams that untravelled world whose margins fade, forever and forever when I move'

Zen soul Warrior. Freedom today-

Comment

Underoos Friends-July

Waving Dude. I am very genuine in my support for the abo's. I think they are a national treasure.

Comment

Working...
                                X