Underoos Friends-July

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Underoos Friends-July

Morning Mr G - dog, you're a jolly-hockey-sticks type of bloke ...

oh ... and Bluey, I can spot a piss take and a shit stir. Sometimes they're good, other times they're inappropriate. Guess it's all in the timing and getting a feel for your audience.

So ... the glass-house rebuild continues. Pity I left it just a tad too late. Mr. Frosty has already clobbered eight epiphyllums, a ficus and a Mexican hat plant. That'll teach me not to employ the 7-P principle. (Prior Preparation and Planning Prevents Piss-Poor Performance)

Catch youse later. Have a great day. I bet Rabbito is having a ball in Cairns where it's 27C.

Comment

Underoos Friends-July

Hello frogster...& Sr G...
      howz you doin'.??

Comment

Underoos Friends-July

Hiya LJ - Mr.G would be at work now and I'm off into the day. Lovely to read that things are on track with you and Ollie! Take care.

Comment

Underoos Friends-July

ladyjan;909776 wrote: Hello frogster...& Sr G...
          howz you doin'.??
          Hiya Jan lovely of you to pop in!! Send some sun this way will you?

and hello Tawny too - what a bugger about the glass house !

Jan - when did Mr G get his nighthood?? :H:H

I have two dead spots on the board-thing I type on. One is the letter that lies between "j" and "l". It is proving a challenge - I am amazed to find just how words have that letter in them! That'll teach me to be more careful with coffee while I'm at the computer ......
          Never give up, for that is just the place and time that the tide will turn

Harriet Beecher Stowe

Comment

Underoos Friends-July

Gosh its has been quiet here lately :H:H

I'm home and luxuriating in having a "k" key back (I'm on my laptop). Tomorrow I will buy a new keyboard. Would have done so today except I mostly leave my cash and credit cards at home as a way of preventing impulse purchases (particularly wine).

Hope your batteries are re-charged G.

My sister is here for a couple of days during the school holidays (she is a teacher). Tonight mum is coming over for pork roast (her favourite). This is all part of the campaign to persuade her that being in a rest home is not the same as being in prison (she continues to refer to the residents as "inmates").

Betty sends thanks to all well-wishers.
            Never give up, for that is just the place and time that the tide will turn

Harriet Beecher Stowe

Comment

Underoos Friends-July

Ah Missy, so puss is doing better now?
              And that's SIR G to the rest of youse......he he

How are you Coach Ronnie?!

'I am part of all that I have met, yet all experience is an arch wherethro', gleams that untravelled world whose margins fade, forever and forever when I move'

Zen soul Warrior. Freedom today-

Comment

Underoos Friends-July

OK. Serge it is.

Love, Olga.

I've been invited to a wedding in Europe. Can't stand the thought of spending 22 hrs on a plane. What to do, oh what to do?

Comment

Underoos Friends-July

tawnyfrog;909918 wrote: OK. Serge it is.

Love, Olga.

I've been invited to a wedding in Europe. Can't stand the thought of spending 22 hrs on a plane. What to do, oh what to do?
                  Dear Olga,

Go. Pop a gentle sleeping enhancer on the flight, and go. What country? Greece? I know, Prussia Serge x

'I am part of all that I have met, yet all experience is an arch wherethro', gleams that untravelled world whose margins fade, forever and forever when I move'

Comment

Underoos Friends-July

Or, get there in your own time, in style. Your ride on mower. Just remember to adjust yer headlight angle.

Comment

Underoos Friends-July

Gosh ... why didn't I think of that? This forum is fabulous. Thank you for your excellent suggestion and help. I love each and everyone of you. Without even a modicum of reservation. Or hesitation. Ermmm ...

Comment

Underoos Friends-July

What angle adjustment is required for the northern hemisphere, please?

Comment

Underoos Friends-July

I don't know about this working other people's hours.....fancy Bridge being in an 'organisation'......OOooooooOOOOOoooooo......
                          Olga/Froglet: Can't you tele-conference it ?
                          Serge : Unlike you to be tired .....crumpi overload ???? Listen silly, it's not a James Bond amphibian ride on mower y'know.....well.... I dunno....Is it ?....

Iya Missy and Betts......
                          If your 8 year old self met you, would they be proud?
                          Rejoined life 20/5/19

Comment

Underoos Friends-July

tawnyfrog;909925 wrote: What angle adjustment is required for the northern hemisphere, please?
                            Defo go from 45 to 90 degrees....That' what all the other amphibian ride on manuals say...
                            If your 8 year old self met you, would they be proud?
                            Rejoined life 20/5/19

Comment

Underoos Friends-July

tawnyfrog;909925 wrote: What angle adjustment is required for the northern hemisphere, please?
                              Just a bit this way, then a little bit that way, then give her a twist to the right love.

Comment

Underoos Friends-July

Amphibian James bond style mower? Well, it's possible. Hornbagos could likely russle up anything with a chainsaw.

Comment

Working...
                                X