Clear All

Underoos Friends-July

Olga swang. Donkey died.
    Serge swigged.
    Now Serge sleep in swag. In frozen paddock. TBC

Nighters, munchkins.

Comment

Underoos Friends-July

tawnyfrog;910849 wrote: Olga swang. Donkey died.
      Serge swigged.

Nighters, munchkins.
      Thankyou for that synopsis OlgaI.
      Goodnight-ski All
      If your 8 year old self met you, would they be proud?
      Rejoined life 20/5/19

Comment

Underoos Friends-July

Morning all!

Well, i'm watching the idiot box, cause i'm an idiot, and there's a mum on there trying to matchmake her son on the internet. Are there any alarm bell's here girl's? My mum would know better.

4 day's orf this w/kend...yay!

A grand day to all malakas! x

'I am part of all that I have met, yet all experience is an arch wherethro', gleams that untravelled world whose margins fade, forever and forever when I move'

Zen soul Warrior. Freedom today-

Comment

Underoos Friends-July

I owe.
          I owe.
          So off to work I go.

Can't wait til sleep -in day.

Have a great day guys, and make sure there is a heap of potatoes and cabbage in your diet.
          Rejoined life 20/5/19

Comment

Underoos Friends-July

hey bridge, so with you there....i owe is the only reason i go to work!!!!! Hope you all have had a terrific week....almost friday thank god so we can have a fantastic 2 days off, really looking forward to the weekend....have a great night one and all
            Yesterday I dared to struggle. Today I dare to win!!

Comment

Underoos Friends-July

Evening freakies.
              Work is fabulous...We are shooting our Winter2011 catalogue next week and my samples are making it in time & looking sweet.
              FIGJAM
              :thumbs::good::new::k

Comment

Underoos Friends-July

tawnyfrog;910849 wrote: Olga swang. Donkey died.
                Serge swigged.

Nighters, munchkins.
                Hope Serge has his leccy undies on...as opposed to the lacy ones he often gets about in...

Comment

Underoos Friends-July

Hey Angel - just how good are ya?

Comment

Underoos Friends-July

quite

Comment

Underoos Friends-July

Angelcakes;911501 wrote: quite
                      Quite? QUITE? Hell - no need to be so self-effacing around here. Tell us more. Boast. Brag. Make us jealous ...

Comment

Underoos Friends-July

Oh OK very

Comment

Underoos Friends-July

Bonjour mes amies. I have had a shit of a day today. Everything has gone wrong.
                          I forgot to buy two new pillows from Target (on special @ $10 apiece) I forgot to wash my filthy car. My wife is looking funny at me because I didn't replace a blown lightbulb over the stove. My cat hates me b'cos I forgot to buy her some fresh Tiger prawns.
                          How bad can it get?
                          FFS I've got bills to pay and letters to reply to. I did 'dick'...very bad. I didn't even add anything to my 'list of things to do.'
                          I have to face it dudes...I'm a failure.
                          What I need now is comfort. I don't need no hard-arsed sheila telling me I'm a bum.
                          I want something soft, comfortable and understanding. Preferably with big tits and a fat arse. Satin skin and a lovely perfume wouldn't hurt either.

Comment

Underoos Friends-July

Well, you've come to the right place Bluey.

4 day's orf. Yay! BJesus what a week it's been.

There are some funny folk around here, non? A few who appear relatively sane, then prick the surface and boom sha la la lo, to quote Han's christian Anderson, whatever his name was. It reminds me that there is often more stress than i realise, bubbling under the surface for many folk here, af or not. (Here come the p.m's for G-boy. :H)

When i reflect on this, it occur's to me that there's often a lot of ego involved. And ego is healthy, if you've got a handle on it. But, to get sober, and to remain so, for me........ego must really take a back seat. We must be humble, and 'naked', honest and real. No room or time for ego, for ego will lead us to a few of the other one's, like hate, revenge, jealousy. Nah, I leave me ego at the door here, and in most aspect's of my life now. Whatever will be, will be, and..........loving it.

As long as you're having a crack.

'I am part of all that I have met, yet all experience is an arch wherethro', gleams that untravelled world whose margins fade, forever and forever when I move'

Comment

Underoos Friends-July

Guitarista;911694 wrote: Well, you've come to the right place Bluey.

4 day's orf. Yay! BJesus what a week it's been.

There are some funny folk around here, non? A few who appear relatively sane, then prick the surface and boom sha la la lo, to quote Han's christian Anderson, whatever his name was. It reminds me that there is often more stress than i realise, bubbling under the surface for many folk here, af or not. (Here come the p.m's for G-boy. :H)

When i reflect on this, it occur's to me that there's often a lot of ego involved. And ego is healthy, if you've got a handle on it. But, to get sober, and to remain so, for me........ego must really take a back seat. We must be humble, and 'naked', honest and real. No room or time for ego, for ego will lead us to a few of the other one's, like hate, revenge, jealousy. Nah, I leave me ego at the door here, and in most aspect's of my life now. Whatever will be, will be, and..........loving it.

As long as you're having a crack.
                              I'll (not) drink to THAT Mr G....

And I have got the next four (4) days orf too ......WEEEeeeeeeee........
                              We can get up to mischief together Serge.:H
                              Man, I just want a SLEEP IN !!!!
                              Rejoined life 20/5/19

Comment

Underoos Friends-July

byebyebridgetjones;911714 wrote: I'll (not) drink to THAT Mr G....

And I have got the next four (4) days orf too ......WEEEeeeeeeee........
                                We can get up to mischief together Serge.:H
                                Man, I just want a SLEEP IN !!!!
                                Have you really? They're really gonna think something's up now! :H

Am looking forward to some lay in's meself, you beautiful, beeeeeeeauwwdiful!

Comment

Working...
                                X